Looking for some awesome full-on psy

Psynetix

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for some really good full-on psytrance. I am also looking for stuff that sounds similar to the the track Primitive Earthlings by Lucas and Eat Static.

Cheers

609048[/snapback]

Well, what's really good full on? Some of the more innovative full on is Rinkadink (Rabbit from darkside as the most interesting one). Also, I like Quadra's Serotonia. No bullshit full-on but with enough energy to make it work. Altöm's Groove Controller is a hit too.

Wouldn't compare this directly with God save the Machine. But it's good too.

Planum - Elaborate is rather special. It's more melodic than full-on I guess but for me it's just great.

Then there's Ion - Ionizer that is really great and of course Space Cat - Mechanical Dream, the Fairytale compilation from Alchemy Records is also great, Burn In Noise - Broken MP3 is nice... There are a lot of other good releases. Maybe you could you tell me some stuff you like so I can name similar artists or comps.

Hmmm I would say

Cosmosis - Trancendance

New Deedrah

Protoculture

Wingmakers compilation

Astrix - Artcore

Wizzynoise - Sabotage part 1

Bamboo Forest - Bamboo Forest

psytrance and fullon at its best.

I am looking for some really good full-on psytrance. I am also looking for stuff that sounds similar to the the track Primitive Earthlings by Lucas and Eat Static.

Cheers

609048[/snapback]

So do you want just good old fullon? or the new generic rolling baseline stuff?

If it's the former go for the green nuns of the revolution. If it's the latter try save the robot - battle of the mind.

the new koxbox sounds really really good

its available on the twisted recs website now

609147[/snapback]

Ditto. Best full on in years.

I know we can expect a really long line of shit throwing from the Goa purists but i don't give a crack pipe.

It has a rolling bassline, it has a cracy full on sounds and it sounds like Grapes of Wrath and Meteloids on exceptionally good day, it's nowhere groundbreaking as The Great Unknown but it's strong and cool, and i like it.

Awesome Full on ? NO. DOESN'T EXIST.

Good Full on ? UNLIKELY THERE IS ONE.

Average Full On ? ALIEN PROJECT, SPACE CAT, ASTRIX, XEROX, MENOG.

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

609342[/snapback]

:o

Awesome Full on ? NO. DOESN'T EXIST.

Good Full on ? UNLIKELY THERE IS ONE.

Average Full On ? ALIEN PROJECT, SPACE CAT, ASTRIX, XEROX, MENOG.

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

609342[/snapback]

I write this out of concern:

If you had ended your reply with "GOA TRANCE 4-EVER" or "SHIVA BOOM GOA" it would have been an Ale reply.

I write this out of concern:

If you had ended your reply with "GOA TRANCE 4-EVER" or "SHIVA BOOM GOA" it would have been an Ale reply.

609723[/snapback]

It was merely a joke, and irony, I liked full on when it first appeared and @ that time was good, but it turned out so ugly and repetitive nowadays that I started to despise it. Phuck it. What's wrong with my 2 cents ? :unsure::rolleyes:

It was merely a joke, and irony, I liked full on when it first appeared and @ that time was good, but it turned out so ugly and repetitive nowadays that I started to despise it. Phuck it. What's wrong with my 2 cents ?  :unsure:  :rolleyes:

609883[/snapback]

Besides the fact that the threadstarter was asking for recommendations and not everybody's opinion about full-on you mean? ;):P

Besides the fact that the threadstarter was asking for recommendations and not everybody's opinion about full-on you mean? ;)  :P

609900[/snapback]

Well, yeah, I gave him recommendations... :P

It was merely a joke, and irony, I liked full on when it first appeared and @ that time was good, but it turned out so ugly and repetitive nowadays that I started to despise it. Phuck it. What's wrong with my 2 cents ?  :unsure:  :rolleyes:

609883[/snapback]

Hey, friend, my reply was also a joke. :lol:

New koxbox ? It's really good in my opinion. Really good full-on with intelligence, twistedness and psychedelia. And believe me i'm not a fan of today full-on :) The tracks "Grow more pot" and the Tristan's one on Unusual Suspects comp. (Twisted Rec.) are also very nice .