New Electronic Order

NEMO.BOFH

so okey, we had a very nice and meaningfull meeting today. not going to go into details though. but here you have some pictures of how serious we are with our meetings every tuesday :)

Oh but before that, we have a new member and artist, he will not be ready for the next 13 years, but hes for SURE getting there already:

NicoTekk!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Oh, and I met supergroover today! Seems to a very cool guy, cant wait to meet him again! :)

609603[/snapback]

Aw, Nemo........... Nico's so cute!

:D

I'm glad to hear that your meeting went well. NEO's something special, and will take off in no time!

;)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will this project focus on psytrance only or will there be other styles involved (sorry if this has allready been answered...)

609621[/snapback]

yes, it will focus on other styles as well. :) Thats why we called it New Electronic Order, to not make it Genre specific, but dedicated to Electronic music :)

He has one! :) Ill make some pictures with that and him ;) But lets try and stay on topic here. I dont want this topic to become another spam topic. Yes I did spam it first by Putting the pictures there, but I will not do that anymore :) Thank you! HAHA :)

Regards,

Nemo

Now to my question, does anyone want to make a logo for us? The logo should be simple, it should contain the text NEO OR New Electronic Order, and it has to be able to work on both Black and White and Color. It has to be able to be clear and readable even in smaller sizes.

This is quiete a challenge I would say!

As our budget is pretty tight at the startup of this project, we can not offer big amounts of money, but we CAN offer a very big exposure for the person that makes the one Logo that we are going to use.

608627[/snapback]

You got someone working on this already? I've been playing around with vector graphics for a while and it'd be nice to see my work put into good use.

You got someone working on this already? I've been playing around with vector graphics for a while and it'd be nice to see my work put into good use.

609801[/snapback]

Hey man, yes there are, but I would like to recieve as many suggestions as possible. So far only ONE person has shown their intresst :(

Hm... Alright, well, I'll draw up some concepts and post them.

609983[/snapback]

Cool stuff! :) Please PM though, that would be nicer :) looking forward to see some of your work!

new electronic disorder :P

hey nemo, when *.com is going to be up and running :)?

610053[/snapback]

What are you talig about?! Site is there man :) www.newelectronicorder.com (okey okey, its a pre site, but its there!). The final site is being worked on, but as we dont have a logodesign finished yet, we dont want to stress it :)

Once the logo is done, it will not take long until the final page will be up.

5-M-Neo

Cool stuff! :) Please PM though, that would be nicer :) looking forward to see some of your work!

What are you talig about?! Site is there man :) www.newelectronicorder.com (okey okey, its a pre site, but its there!). The final site is being worked on, but as we dont have a logodesign finished yet, we dont want to stress it :)

Once the logo is done, it will not take long until the final page will be up.

5-M-Neo

610070[/snapback]

5-M-Neo?

yes, i was talking about final site :)

HAHA :) What a nice word, NEOLOGISM :) thanks for that one mate! :)

610201[/snapback]

It's actually an actual word, you know? Means something along the lines of a new word for new things, like new inventions. Applies even kinda well to your project!

And here is what wiki has to say on the subject! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neologism

Hahaha, I like this part:

Neologisms are by definition "new", and as such are often directly attributable to a specific individual, publication, period or event. The term "neologism" was itself coined around 1800; so for some time in the early 19th Century, the word "neologism" was itself a neologism.

It's actually an actual word, you know? Means something along the lines of a new word for new things, like new inventions. Applies even kinda well to your project!

And here is what wiki has to say on the subject! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neologism

Hahaha, I like this part:

610204[/snapback]

Wow man, thanks for that link, thats very useful information right there! :)

I must say: NEO is a very nice and useable acronym. I can come up with a lot of wordplays involving 'neo' :)

Look at this one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo_%28constructed_language%29

Plus, of course, since NEO is 'new' in Latin, you got yourself a very very nice acronym. Since you are indeed trying to build something new!

I must say: NEO is a very nice and useable acronym. I can come up with a lot of wordplays involving 'neo' :)

Look at this one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo_%28constructed_language%29

Plus, of course, since NEO is 'new' in Latin, you got yourself a very very nice acronym. Since you are indeed trying to build something new!

610211[/snapback]

Yes, totally :) When he site goes live, we will present all the funny quotes that have been said during our meetings.... You know, the first time we discussed the name of our organisation, I said "New Electronic Order is a really good name for it, because if you take the first letters of each word, you will get NEC!!" and Jakob wrote it down, and NEC was in our notes for about 4 hours, until Sekas joined in and said... "No its not you twats, its NEO!"..

now I was pretty drunk when I came up with that, and another excuse is that im dyslexic! :D

Since we are a foundation, we have to keep notes of all the meetings that we are holding, so there is a LOT of funny stuff in there :) Of course, the official meeting papers have been "Censored" but it will all be available :D

I said "New Electronic Order is a really good name for it, because if you take the first letters of each word, you will get NEC!!" and Jakob wrote it down, and NEC was in our notes for about 4 hours, until Sekas joined in and said... "No its not you twats, its NEO!"..

610218[/snapback]

Haha, genious. Or not, apparently. :lol: