new DOUBLE CD album SynSUN "UNSTOPPABLE"

Успіхів! =) Його можна буде купити в звичайних магазинах?

609024[/snapback]

именно этот альбом нет! но в скором времени выйдет 2ух дисковый релиз который будет продаваться у нас на родине!

именно этот альбом нет! но в скором времени выйдет 2ух дисковый релиз который будет продаваться у нас на родине!

609119[/snapback]

Будемо чекати :)

• 2 weeks later...

Phoenix is one of the best melodic psytrance releases I've heard in recent years (doesn't quite beat Safi Connection - Shout Aluma, I'm afraid ;)). Everything else I've heard by SynSUN has been at least good if not great. Who needs a new Pleiadians when we have acts like SynSUN, Filteria, and Safi? :P

Very VERY much looking forward to this new album. If the trance disc is more of the same style as on Phoenix, I'll be ecstatic. If the chill-out disc is anything like Mami and Magic Fly (fucking excellent guitar work on this - MORE PLEASE MORE MORE MORE), also on Phoenix, it too will be fantastic.

Just keep it melodic guys. And more key-changes! No one-note basslines. ;P I keep coming back to Phoenix because it has a lot of memorable lead lines. A lot of psytrance music just doesn't have them (looking at you, Derango).

Phoenix is one of the best melodic psytrance releases I've heard in recent years (doesn't quite beat Safi Connection - Shout Aluma, I'm afraid ;)).  Everything else I've heard by SynSUN has been at least good if not great.  Who needs a new Pleiadians when we have acts like SynSUN, Filteria, and Safi?  :P

Very VERY much looking forward to this new album.  If the trance disc is more of the same style as on Phoenix, I'll be ecstatic.  If the chill-out disc is anything like Mami and Magic Fly (fucking excellent guitar work on this - MORE PLEASE MORE MORE MORE), also on Phoenix, it too will be fantastic.

Just keep it melodic guys.  And more key-changes!  No one-note basslines. ;P  I keep coming back to Phoenix because it has a lot of memorable lead lines.  A lot of psytrance music just doesn't have them (looking at you, Derango).

614950[/snapback]

TNX for good words :)

the PsyTrance CD will include morning tracks, night but melodic tracks & some remixes to Sypmphonic Adventures...

and chill out/ambient/freestyle disc will include all kind of downtempo music....(tracks like Mami & Magic Fly will be threre)

demo samples cooming soon..

boom :)

the new DOUBLE CD album "UNSTOPPABLE"

1 CD - PsyTrance

2 CD - Chill Out/Ambient/Freestyle

607817[/snapback]

Ahhh...so I see you're doing trance/other side thing with the third album. It can be a good way to package the product by keeping the chill/downtempo/experimental seperate from the psytrance.

I look forward to hearing samples.

I hope you go insane and make one of the greatest, most layered, beautiful, imaginative, occasionally climactic, intricate, melody-filled (leading melodies that are catchy and awesome) and elaborate psychedelic trance albums for our time. It would be cool to see how elaborate and deeply layered and catchy a song can be full of TOP melodies (a super leading melody) and tons of energy... but a track by SynSUN loaded with a plethora of awesome melodies blending and flowing together, streaming sounds, an amazing climax...(beyond what IM did on their "Horus the Chorus" song on the Im the Supervisor album)

That would be amazing if that happened.

I own the first album Symphonic Adventures and find the best songs tracks 1, 2!!, 5, 7, 8!!.

I really like those songs and gave Symphonic Adventures a B- or an 8/10 overall.

I found the second album Phoenix generally less engaging than the debut. I didn't like the Full On (non-stop, repetitive kickdrum/beat) sound as much. And the last track on Phoenix sounded too 70's or 80's rock and roll, which I didn't care for. The positive is I really like Tron ... Prelude ... Phoenix!! and Mami. Those are very well done. It would deff be cool if the psytrance side on the third (double) album is comprised of songs as great as the best ones from the first two albums. Awesome tracks back-to-back is something few artists rarely put the time and energy into doing anymore. But it's possible to go nuts and make something superb. It depends on the artist I suppose.

I love "TATARIA" on 2006's Peace Therapy 2 comp. Songs like that are gorgeous, awesome! That is one of the coolest chill tracks to come around in years.

TNX for good words :)

the PsyTrance CD will include morning tracks, night but melodic tracks & some remixes to Sypmphonic Adventures...

and chill out/ambient/freestyle disc will include all kind of downtempo music....(tracks like Mami & Magic Fly will be threre)

demo samples cooming soon..

615686[/snapback]

:o How could I not know about Jeka/SynSUN until now??

Where the f*ck have I been? :huh:

Anywho... I just ordered "Phoenix" from Saiko Sounds. :D

I'm anticipating this arrival, and can't wait to hear samples from "UNSTOPPABLE"!

Peace and Respect to you Andi!

An album on Spliff Music, huh? You could check out some topics concerning Spliff's ways of dealing with artists (not paying them etc.) on Isratrance forum...

i know that, but.....

609148[/snapback]

Well he knows that but he really wants to release more albums and become rich and famous and noone else apart Spliff was willing to release his music.

And we wonder why the serious labels and shops close and why the sales are falling down every day...

• 2 weeks later...

OMFG, I just realized SynSUN's great "TATARIA" song on Peace Therapy 2 comp also happens to be the final song on Symphonic Adventures. Grrr...I hadn't heard SA in two years since it's been in my collection... so I thought TATARIA was an exclusive SynSUN song on Peace Therapy 2 comp which I've heard more. I had thought this was some excellent exclusive song but now it's just excellent. :o;)

That does it.

I've taken out Symphonic Adventures from my collection. I'm hearing this album from beginning again now. :)

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/kag/kag1cd110.html

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/kag/kag1cd121.html