Void - James Brown Is Dead

phobium

Either way it's not psytrance and we shouldn't get upset, crap is crap, regardless of style.

606595[/snapback]

Yeah, that's true. I'm not bothered by stuff like this too much. There are bad tracks or cheap remixes/productions in any style, so what...

btw, it's pretty easy to do a remix of JBID if you have the original vinyl, it has one bonus track with all the (protracker) samples recorded seperately.

anyway ofcourse the original is a lot better, this remix just further exemplifies how super crystal clear modern production methods don't add anything, they just kill the original vibe (raw in your face industrial braincore)

btw, it's pretty easy to do a remix of JBID if you have the original vinyl, it has one bonus track with all the (protracker) samples recorded seperately.

anyway ofcourse the original is a lot better, this remix just further exemplifies how super crystal clear modern production methods don't add anything, they just kill the original vibe (raw in your face industrial braincore)

606606[/snapback]

The best production and mastern qualities don't help if you make an uninspired and cheap track like this.

There are bad tracks or cheap remixes/productions in any style, so what...

606597[/snapback]

true, but I think our music has probably the most ... in other scenes there is not so much crap continuously flooding the market - except the highly commercial pop stuff maybe...

true, but I think our music has probably the most ... in other scenes there is not so much crap continuously flooding the market - except the highly commercial pop stuff maybe...

606630[/snapback]

I really don't think so. We just notice it more with our style because we care more for it than for other styles. I mean take hip-hop for example and the image it has with regular people that only know the commercial MTV stuff. This is way worse than some crappy psyremixes imho.

The Psychedelic Trance scene envolve to the shit stupid normal/club trance scene.

In the past DJ's/Acts like Dance 2 Trance, Cosmic Baby, Earth Nation, L.S.G. etc., they had their own styles and was most creative. At that time they had made better coversongs.

But now DJ's/Acts like Kai Tracid, Kay Cee, Scooter, Cosmic Gate etc. and they sounds all the same (very boring and terrible), have no creativity and cover many old classics from the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, until now.

I think some of the Psy Trance DJ's want to go in the Mainstream.

Sooner or later I will see Skazi in the German Top 100 single Charst and Infected Musroom in MTV Europe and VIVA. LOL :lol:

Skazi coverd Out of Space from The Prodigy, what a worse mix. Sounds like lush people they singing. :lol:

Twisted System - Stark Raver, very pervert and childish. LMAO :lol:

Analog Pussy - Trance and Roll, I don't know why, but I hate it.

Atomic Pulse remixed Odyssee of Noises - Firedance (The Sunrise), lame, nothing special.

1200 Micrograms - Acid for Nothing, it is okay, sounds nice.

lol, if I love something in this forum is that all of u exaggerate when it comes to bad music.

"scary" "turn off the music".

no one force u to listen to it, say u dont like it and thats it.

as for me, I dont like all those remixes and void's new album in particular, but i dont bash it

edit: cd2 is actually nice.

• 2 weeks later...

(A)Void - James Brown is Dead.

Easily the worst song, ive ever heard.

618974[/snapback]

No, it's not. Out Of Space Skazi remix. Is the weed affecting your memory? Or how about Hit And Run?

No, it's not. Out Of Space Skazi remix. Is the weed affecting your memory? Or how about Hit And Run?

618977[/snapback]

Avoid, Spazzi and the rest of the Septic Crew's music is all equally as bad. Out of Space IS the worst song ever. I did forget about that. But its not much worse than this one...