Void - James Brown Is Dead

phobium

What's going on, eh? That's now number one on my "shitty remixes that never should have been done in the first place" list.

Sorry for being a hater, but damn .... I just had to.

http://217.160.71.18/f/che/che2cd018t1.m3u

Listen for yourselfs ...

And by this post I assume you've all heard L.A. Style - James Brown Is Dead. It was released in 1991, and it is an amazing tune.

In Belgium we had this infamous trilogy topping our charts:

"James Brown is Dead"

"James Brown is still alive"

&

"Who the f*ck is James Brown"

& about Void: just how low can you go-o-o?

606268[/snapback]

I remember that. But I don't think it's a wise thing to say out loud. Someone at Chemical Crew might see this post and get the great idea to remix those aswell. :ph34r:

As you said, "how low can you go?"

Killing in the name of?! I know this will lead to no good for my ears but how's the name of the album. I wanna give this a try...

What's going on, eh? That's now number one on my "shitty remixes that never should have been done in the first place" list.

Listen for yourselfs ...

And by this post I assume you've all heard L.A. Style - James Brown Is Dead. It was released in 1991, and it is an amazing tune.

606262[/snapback]

This is what happens when you run out of ideas :(

Thanks...

OMG, this song is even worse than the first one you posted a link... Can't even recognise the track, that does not have to be negative but here it is, and besides that the track sounds like a very cheap produced hardstyle track using the the same old boring full-on bassline.

Listen for yourselfs ...

606262[/snapback]

Miraculix did a remix and i must say its a mindblowing track! ;)

I don't listen to this stuff unless I want a laugh... but then again, I do collect crap remixes, so I can't wait to add this to the pile... move over Mr. Vain! Make some room, Metallica! Outta the way, AC/DC!

606328[/snapback]

I assume you got some Dire Straits and Ghostbusters in there aswell?

50 Cent, The Doors, Inspector Gadget, Transformers, Gremlins, Rhythm is a Dancer, Walk Like An Egyptian, ATB, Britney Spears, Duran Duran, We Will Rock You, Pink Panther, Whole Lotta Love, Mission Impossible, MC Hammer, and so on and so forth... every daft cover I come across. There are a bloody lot of them.

50 Cent, The Doors, Inspector Gadget, Transformers, Gremlins, Rhythm is a Dancer, Walk Like An Egyptian, ATB, Britney Spears, Duran Duran, We Will Rock You, Pink Panther, Whole Lotta Love, Mission Impossible, MC Hammer, and so on and so forth... every daft cover I come across. There are a bloody lot of them.

606344[/snapback]

I've only heard two of those ... I'm I hope it stays that way.

In Belgium we had this infamous trilogy topping our charts:

"James Brown is Dead"

"James Brown is still alive"

&

"Who the f*ck is James Brown"

Hey, I'm still listening to them from time to time 15 years later... ;)

And about that remix : is that supposed to sound Psytrancey ??? :blink:

Listen for yourselfs ...

606262[/snapback]

It's pop full on, it's supposed to be stupid and shallow.

It's pop full on, it's supposed to be stupid and shallow.

606470[/snapback]

It's not even pop full-on. IM is pop full-on but this... I'd rather call this hardstyle psy-pop trance! <_<