06 - Mondo Vs Noise Gust - Full Moon

07 - Strezz - Electrical Impulse

08 - Cannibal Barbecue - Wait until she cums

09 - Psilogos - The Descent (remix)

10 - Yasagure Pan Nakotta - Loneliness

Cover Artwork by Infect Insect

Mastering by Triptych@solead studio

Info at: www.nabi-records.com

Post Updated on Nov, 17th with complete tracklist.

Release date coming soon!

• 3 months later...

Posted Image

One More Drop was, one again design to bring you to a full power experience. Conceived with the wishes to bring a definite atmosphere and high level of pleasure while tripping, One More Drop is the result of talented artists to enhance your experiences.
With a strong spine from Japan with our friend Noise Gust (japan), we selected tracks wich represent our very personnal understanding of fun and pleasure in the night time. This new release is introducing new projects such as Neo Vox and Cannibal BBQ (both from the Brazilian underground) with real dynamical music associates with a nice twisted touch, Mondo (japan), almost unknown outside of Japan, even so he is among the cornerstone of trance in Japan. We are very happy to welcome Noise Gust's good friend on board our crazy ship! Last but not least, from Japan Yassagura Pan Nakotta project (Savage Scream and Shineko San). Previousely releases on R.M.R, this second release confirms the strong artistic personnality of this project. Our friend Strezz is joining last minute with a strong track full of power. To complete this compilation, Kalialaskov AS and Psilogos brought in a quite twisted flavor from Israel, where another drop definitely does not seems to much!!!

Guest The Journey Man Project

meh yu all know I'll buy it... I have everything withe Nabi on it including clothing, so must have this cd as well *sigh* hehe

• 2 weeks later...

meh yu all know I'll buy it... I have everything withe Nabi on it including clothing, so must have this cd as well *sigh* hehe

Thank's a lot for the full support

"One More Drop" will be available January 28th, 2007!!!!

It's allready on pre-order sale on Nabi's website:

http://nabirecords.free.fr/index2.html

Demos will be available this week-end!

Wishing you all a happy new year and many thanks for the great support in 2006!!!

Peace

• 4 weeks later...