Psychedelic Lovesongs

Schmo

I just read this interview with Andromeda where Anders (Half of Andromeda) says that he made the track Sensations when he was falling in love with his girlfriend.

I think you actually really can hear the love in that track and since I believe im pretty close to falling in love (for what I believe is the first time in my life) I would really appreciate some recommendations for more tracks you think has the same theme.

Love is in the air :D

A while back I had the challenge to do a love themed set for some friends (it was their elaborate stag & doe - a fire spinning ceremony was involved) and I was really stumped... truly passionate trance music is hard to come by, at least by my standards... however, I did find one track that I felt was about as good as it's gonna get: Ott's remix of Around the World in a Tea Daze by Shpongle! Slow dance time :D

Reefer Decree - Night Vision

gives me the same love/melancholic feeling as Sensations and La Maquina from Andromeda.

Also Leptonhead rmx from Shakta

and Meter from Pleiadians.

Mmmloooveyeah

Guest Cosmogenesis

The perfect exemple of psychedelic love songs :

Lost Buddha In love with a goddess (divinisation of the woman)

+ Mysteries of Women (mystification of the woman)

= 100% adoration to the woman :lol::P

i did in love in a goddess when i fell in love with my ex. then i did mysteries of the women when we split.

women is a big mystery that no man can solve.. whats going on their minds that is.

606891[/snapback]

I think not even women can solve their own mystery :D

btw I haven't heard Mysteries Of The Women, is it for dload or not?

I think not even women can solve their own mystery :D

btw I haven't heard Mysteries Of The Women, is it for dload or not?

606893[/snapback]

;) hehehehe

well about the song i dunno if suntrip is gonna release this or not , but anyway ill drop the link here so that u can listen to it and download if u want.

Mysteries of the Women

hahahahahahah  :lol:

bro i dont want to bash all women , but most part of women are really bitchy  ;) , so guys beware of the seduction power , remember the Ulysses and Sirens story..

607294[/snapback]

hmmmm, i know you put a smiley in there and all, but I dont think that you could say that most women are bitchy.... and maybe this is not the topic to discuss it, but I find the statement really bad, so I will continue.

So, women according to YOU are bitchy? So what about you? You are a wanker? Youre a wannabe boss in the house? Youre a chauvanist pig? What are we men then, if the women (most of them according to you) are bitchy?

I think its not important to see that they are bitchy, or that men are what they are, but its important to see WHY are we what we are? What makes that woman a bitch towards you? Did you make her clean the house for 6 months, saying "im too busy making my new album" ? :D

Statements like "But most part of women are bitchy" is just very wrong for me!

Most musicisans in the psy/goa scene, that I know are fucking arrogant, is that something that you agree with me on Buddha?! ;)

EDIT: The above is not a statement, its a thought for argumentation!

Oh and let me add, if someone would have asked me a couple of years ago:

"When was the last time you satisfied a woman?" I would have answered "The last time I had sex with her..."

Now I know better, and that is that satisfaction isnt only about sex, its also about how you treat your woman, that you respect her, dont call her names (like bitch) etc etc...

now if you ask me today "when was the last time your woman satisfied you?" I will say "Today, when she on her free day, cleaned the entire house, when she dusted my studio, and took care of our child!".....

And I bet she feels the same when she comes home and I did the same for her.... the only reason why my woman BITCHES, is because I didnt help her do the the things that I NATURALLY should have done to help in the household, or to show her respect, or to show her affection....

shit, im angry now... take care, im going to bed!

EDIT: And I dare you to say "Women are bitches by nature" If anyone says that I will dare women to say "Men are rapists by nature!"

Well, I've made a track right after I had sex on the beach, which was full of passion and I was inspired till the next morning.

It's called Sound Field - Passion Session, you can find it here:

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/psb/psb1cd002.html

It's a soft progressive psychedelic track.

Cheers

ND

Well, I've made a track right after I had sex on the beach, which was full of passion and I was inspired till the next morning.

It's called Sound Field - Passion Session, you can find it here:

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/psb/psb1cd002.html

It's a soft progressive psychedelic track.

Cheers

ND

607888[/snapback]

Ah Andy.... your secret's out now!

No wonder that track is so powerful... emotional!

:)

Nemo - Yay, go...go...go!!!!!

Thanks mate, you just made my day!!

:wub:

bro i dont want to bash all women , but most part of women are really bitchy  ;) , so guys beware of the seduction power , remember the Ulysses and Sirens story..

607294[/snapback]

:o:blink::huh::unsure:

Tsk, tsk, tsk..... you can't really mean that?

It's not fair to catagorize all women as "bitches". True that some are like that, but it's the same as me saying all men are assholes... it's not right!

Do you have a girlfriend? If so, do you call her a bitch (to her face)?

We're not all bitches & men aren't all assholes. Fact not fiction!

Enough!

Thank you.

:o  :blink:  :huh:  :unsure:

Tsk, tsk, tsk..... you can't really mean that?

It's not fair to catagorize all women as "bitches". True that some are like that, but it's the same as me saying all men are assholes... it's not right!

Do you have a girlfriend? If so, do you call her a bitch (to her face)?

We're not all bitches & men aren't all assholes. Fact not fiction!

Enough!

Thank you.

607948[/snapback]

well, he didnt say all :D

607294[/snapback]

First you say you're having trouble understanding woman and now you say most of them are bitches. Wow, I really can't understand why your girlfriend left you, seems like a total mystery...

It's seriously hard to understand how anyone can make such an incredibly stupid and ignorant statement.