KINO OKO tracks for remixes available free

Kino Oko

hallo everybody!

I want to introduce to you my new idea of sharing work i did on Lost Entertainment with all of you. After Lost Entertainment album i received tons of new experiences and created concepts of how my music can sounds like. Also you had a chance to listen what is good for me and extract your inspirations from it. Hoping that Lost Entertainment was a deep and engaging one for all of you i want to go further and spread my "seed" among all of you: profesional musicians curious how it's constructed or simply who like my music and also amateurs who wants to learn about music in general.

NOTE!

1. check www.kinooko.prv.pl and take ZIP archive from "welcome" page.

2. first one available now for you is "Atomic Corner". If you want to listen to whole original, mixed one you must to organize it by yourself. Putting all tracks starting from 0 time on separate tracks sounds almost the same as original track mixed down.

3. in archive there are full lenght separate tracks + additional sounds in 44_1/16bit wav format, starting from 0 time, 135 BPM

4. there will be all tracks from Lost Entertainment, i will add 1 track per 2 weeks. You will be informed here when i upload next tracks.

5. i dont charge any money from you.

6. you can use it as you want, do whatever you want, release it everywhere, play it everywhere.

7. you are obliged to do only two things:

- if your remix will be released or you decided to give it to public for free you have to mention "Kino Oko" name in track listing or in file name in such order: Kino Oko - Atomic Corner ("your name" remix)

- you have to inform about it Alex Tolstey / Horns and Hoofs (alex@boshkebeats.com) and me at magnes1000@poczta.onet.pl (we simply want to know what traffic this action generates)

8. maybe, thogether with Alex / Horns and Hoofs we decide to release fulllenght CD with remixes, if output from this action will be good ennough for us, musically and technically. We will keep you informed.

also, for amateurs, i will provide you with any knowledge i have (technical, audio engeenering, arrangement issues) if any problem persist during your work with my tracks. feel free to contact me at magnes1000@poczta.onet.pl

please spread this news wherever you can.

i will pulbic this topic in number of sections here and also in other forums

Thnx for attention and be creative, have fun!