The Origin Of Samples

abasio

Local Area Network :)

hmmm.. perhaps delete cookies and history and try again?

630482[/snapback]

Cheers but no joy :(

Maybe they don't want Japanese searching through their site :P

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should have been on the twisted party, the croud just flipped out completely when the sample was played

629405[/snapback]

My biggest dissapointment of this year was not going to that :angry:

it's up & running..

630471[/snapback]

I can access it now! Still can't find the subgardens sample. I'd like to know if it's from something or an original. Love that sample, so soft & beautiful :wub:

• 2 months later...

Have been having this partial sample running in my head today... but I can't remember where its from... it goes something like:

"taking data to a scrambled picture"

or something simular..... does anybody have a clue??? (the word combination might be screwed up aswell)

didn't read the whole topic but one thing is for sure

most sampled

documentary (old one) : "Getting high The History of LSD"', super doc

artist I know who used it:

digicult

vibe tribe

and more...

and off course fear and loathing.

Have been having this partial sample running in my head today... but I can't remember where its from... it goes something like:

"taking data to a scrambled picture"

or something simular..... does anybody have a clue??? (the word combination might be screwed up aswell)

oh yeah, i simply love this sample, dont know from where it is taken tho :D

didn't read the whole topic but one thing is for sure

most sampled

documentary (old one) : "Getting high The History of LSD"', super doc

artist I know who used it:

digicult

vibe tribe

and more...

and off course fear and loathing.

Is this the same one as this sample is comes from:

"To fall in hell or soar angellic, you need a pinch of psychedelic"

used by Space Tribe and others....

a very nice sample.... :) simply love listing to that old trippin' fart in that documentary! :lol:

i knew it was derango/hallucinogenic horses so had to refresh my mind:

derango - welkin B)

KILARRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!111

of fucking course!!!! How could I forget!!!!

One of the most KILARRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHH!! tracks Derango has made to date! :P

did u hear that well hidden weird voice saying: "How many are on acid" in the beginning.

"We might get some kind of result out this"!!! I love that sample is used in this track and how it just kicks its off the heels (or something like that)

and the complete sample was something like: "data thats going to be build into a coloured picture" I was pretty off track with my first suggestion!!!!

but what a nice track!! and a lot freakin' nice samples!

of fucking course!!!! How could I forget!!!!

One of the most KILARRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHH!! tracks Derango has made to date! :P

did u hear that well hidden weird voice saying: "How many are on acid" in the beginning.

"We might get some kind of result out this"!!! I love that sample is used in this track and how it just kicks its off the heels (or something like that)

and the complete sample was something like: "data thats going to build into a coloured picture" I was pretty off track with my first suggestion!!!!

but what a nice track!! and a lot freakin' nice samples!

i hear, but never noticed that :lol:

so no, actually, didnt hear that acid sample :D

nevertheless, track is indeed ^_^:lol:

:lol: now i listened to it, i used to think that those are simply weird sounds/fx'ed voices :ph34r::lol:

i hear, but never noticed that :lol:

so no, actually, didnt hear that acid sample :D

nevertheless, track is indeed ^_^:lol:

:lol: now i listened to it, i used to think that those are simply weird sounds/fx'ed voices :ph34r::lol:

Its all about the layers!!! haha yeah I bet there are more hidden stuff that needs to be dug out!

I think I actually noticed that sample for the first time while on acid..... does that make sense... :lol:

Its all about the layers!!! haha yeah I bet there are more hidden stuff that needs to be dug out!

I think I actually noticed that sample for the first time while on acid..... does that make sense... :lol:

might be [the sense] :D

Not a sample I need to find I know where it's from

Bladerunner

Obviously it's on the bladerunner sound track by Vangelis (the track Tears in Rain) but it's also used on an artifakt track.

I've seen things you people wouldn't beleive, attacks ships on fire off the shoulder of orion my favourite sample to date I think :)

Not a sample I need to find I know where it's from

Bladerunner

Obviously it's on the bladerunner sound track by Vangelis (the track Tears in Rain) but it's also used on an artifakt track.

I've seen things you people wouldn't beleive, attacks ships on fire off the shoulder of orion my favourite sample to date I think :)

mmmm so tasty sample... gives me goosebumps!

• 3 weeks later...

Not quite a sample (not vocal anyway) but I love :wub: the siren in Carbon Based Lifeforms - Mos 6581. Makes me feel like I'm in a movie everytime. Catches me by surprise everytime. Love it :)

in Logic Bomb - Unlimited there are atleast two samples from movies...

one is from K-Pax and it's something like "oh no, we can travel many times faster than that"....

and the other movie is Lord of the Rings "I can feel it in the air, I can feel it in the water"

in Logic Bomb - Unlimited there are atleast two samples from movies...

one is from K-Pax and it's something like "oh no, we can travel many times faster than that"....

and the other movie is Lord of the Rings "I can feel it in the air, I can feel it in the water"

Thinking of K-Pax, how about the tripswitch track, Tachyon? The best long sample I've heard in a long time :)

Thinking of K-Pax, how about the tripswitch track, Tachyon? The best long sample I've heard in a long time :)

Oh yeas I love that track.... he makes very good use of those samples :) me feel like floating when me hear it... ^_^

• 6 months later...

There are so many great samples that are missing in Psychedelic Mind Expander wich I'm pretty curious about, maybe some of you have stumbled upon some of these samples?

Scatterbrain - Mexican Jezus. Teeth grinding sample imo. After all these years I still don't know where it's from....

Total - Troll Hell Town. Some woman mambling about a hotdog hallucination, very cool! to be found here; http://www.lysergic-asylum.com/html/audio.html

Dark Elf - Hot Blood. This one is fucking amazing as an intro, Dark Elf brings such a good atmosphere. :)

I have plenty more though, memory fails again. ):

I'd be glad if someone could help me out here. :)

Sekt - Join Us.

“Remorse for what? You people have done everything in the world to me. Doesn’t that give me equal right? I can do anything I want to you people at any time I want to, because that’s what you’ve done to me. If you spit in my face and smack me in the mouth and throw me in solitary confinement for nothing, what do you think is gonna happen when I get outta here? Maybe I haven’t done enough. I may be ashamed of that, for not doing enough. For not giving enough. For not being more perceptive, for not being aware enough. For not understanding. For uh, being stupid. Maybe I should have killed—four or five hundred people, then I would have felt better. Then I would have felt like I’ve really offered society something. You got it stuck in your brain that I murdered somebody. What do you want to call me a murderer for? I’ve never killed anyone! I don’t need to kill anyone! I think it! I have it here! Uh, this street is my world. I don’t uh, I don’t pretend to go uptown and be anything fancy. I can—but I find more real in the world that I’m in, than I do the tinsel. And the real world is the one I have to deal with every day, you know? Uh, believe me .... if I started murdering people .... there’d be none of you left.”

Ok, this was from Charles Manson ,in the track only the last part was used.

Does anyone have a clue where the audio can be found? I can't find it.