My latest drawing

Symphoid

I've been very lazy about my visual art for the past few years. Here's one I finished a little while ago called......

Organication

Experimenting with different medium has somewhat reignited my drawing passion. In this case, I used newsprint strips soaked in white glue and draped them over a small canvas. When dried, the strips are stuck together and create a ancient looking canvas.

Posted Image

Firefox can't find the server at www.deviantart.com.

couldn't you just link it?

or are you really just advertising your deviant art page?

I've been very lazy about my visual art for the past few years. Here's one I finished a little while ago called......

Organication

Experimenting with different medium has somewhat reignited my drawing passion. In the case I used newsprint strips soaked in white glue and draped them over a small canvas. When dried, the strips are stuck together and create a ancient looking canvas.

Posted Image

602662[/snapback]

now THAT is an AMAZING pic!!! :D

Very beuatifull, looks very proffesional too.

Can't you make a side-job from it?Or maybe your main job?

I think you could do that.

602784[/snapback]

Thanks DaZeD :) I would love to have the opportunity to make a living off of drawing stuff like this, but marketing something like this is difficult with such a small audience as compared to that of a unicorn drinking from a pond in an enchanted forest setting.

now THAT is an AMAZING pic!!! :D

602869[/snapback]

Thanks echo :)

Thanks DP, Time_Trap, snowball and Adakt :) Very nice words.

awesome work my friend, embrace that f#"kin talent, and draw mo shiz, peace, very good again man, really

603339[/snapback]

I'm slowly starting to get back into the groove of drawing like I used to. there will definitely be more.

The boy is talented!

We may have to figure out a way to get your art in the hands of the people, Symph. ;)

603366[/snapback]

I think I said that before, but Symph just refused to answer that... :huh: Too shy? ;)

Anyhoo, I would be willing to pay for a painting-sized painting. :)

The boy is talented!

We may have to figure out a way to get your art in the hands of the people, Symph. ;)

603366[/snapback]

Thanks, Per. Yours too. As a matter of fact your Glitch work needs to be shared. I love it.

I think I said that before, but Symph just

refused to answer that...  :huh: Too shy? ;)

Anyhoo, I would be willing to pay for a painting-sized painting. :)

604024[/snapback]

hehe, a little shy, but more bashful i think. I'd very much like to make something for you, but it usually takes quite a long time. Let me know if you have any ideas in mind for me to work with.

It's very skilled to make the drawing kaleidoscopic like that, 2 sides excactly similar. But why did you do it? Just a weird question.

Anyway, great work!

604386[/snapback]

thanks! good question. I really like symmetry because it presents a challenge. In a way it proves that I can duplicate a design or set of details that stem from imagination. I also like the unnaturalness of symmetry. Human beings instinctively create order and produce some kind of systematic functionality to their surroundings; this case I utilize in my drawings.

very nice work !!

whats the size of it ?

604428[/snapback]

ThanksWp! It's 8.5 inches by 11 inches - standard paper size

hehe, a little shy, but more bashful i think. I'd very much like to make something for you, but it usually takes quite a long time. Let me know if you have any ideas in mind for me to work with.

604437[/snapback]

I will hold you to that!

Btw: I was browsing through the pics on my computer and the fantasy in your work reminded me a bit of Jef Bertels. Ever heard of him?

I will hold you to that!

Btw: I was browsing through the pics on my computer and the fantasy in your work reminded me a bit of Jef Bertels. Ever heard of him?

604499[/snapback]

Hey thanks for that link, that stuff is brilliant :) I love the first picture! :D

I would love to have the opportunity to make a living off of drawing stuff like this, but marketing something like this is difficult with such a small audience as compared to that of a unicorn drinking from a pond in an enchanted forest setting.

602982[/snapback]

Yeah but u can make CD covers, party deco or stuff like that.. As much as I know, guys want 500€ for one CD cover.. Man for 500€ it better be good..

I will hold you to that!

604499[/snapback]

Whoa! I love his work. I haven't heard of him. Thanks for the link:)

Yeah but u can make CD covers, party deco or stuff like that.. As much as I know, guys want 500€ for one CD cover.. Man for 500€ it better be good..

604794[/snapback]

Damn, that's a lot of money. I guess I'd be silly for not looking in to this.

I like your pic very much aswell!

very detailed!

604819[/snapback]

Thanks man :)