Something will happen soon...

NEMO.BOFH

That picture is rediculous. Then again i expect nothing less then that when opening one of your links.

600061[/snapback]

Are you gonna kick his ass martial arts style, before you dissapear into the horizon on your extremely cool motor bike? All filmed by your mate with some Astral Projection playing in the background making it extra cool!?

Puts the word ridiculous in perspective doesn't it?

---

Nemo - the site looks intriguing indeed... I'm sure you're gonna thrill us! B)

A new power is rising!

Posted Image

Are you gonna kick his ass martial arts style, before you dissapear into the horizon on your extremely cool motor bike? All filmed by your mate with some Astral Projection playing in the background making it extra cool!?

---

Nemo - the site looks intriguing indeed... I'm sure you're gonna thrill us!  B)

A new power is rising!

Posted Image

600114[/snapback]

Hey DP you will not be able to resist when we kick off either! Its going to become your Mekka! :D

Lu Bu, is rediculous some weird slang in the US for super cool?! I get that feeling anyways :) Love and light to ya, I just sent you a PM :D

Humm... Is it something like psyshop or saikosounds?  :P

600147[/snapback]

yes and no? :) psyshop and saikosounds work on the old model of music distribution, we are grounbreaking! :D Fuck I feel so confident about this that its disgusting, isnt it?!

Is it bigger than a breadbox?

600151[/snapback]

Yes and no, I think you could fit all the code into a breadbox, if you would digitize it. However, expand the code, and hell will break lose in the scene. Think of it as a pandoras box, that is about to open up! :D

---

Nemo - the site looks intriguing indeed... I'm sure you're gonna thrill us!  B)

A new power is rising!

Posted Image

600114[/snapback]

That hurts man ::sniff sniff:: That movie is so old, we were being silly.. as a matter of fact now that skills on all ends are up to par we were thinking of making a really good movie, editted and takes and all, but now i'm second guessing myself after reading what you wrote. I think im going to jump.. off my deck. As far as disappearing i have not mastered that yet, my super cool motorbike is in the process of being sold and if we use music for the scenes theres a good chance 50% will be home made tracks from my good friend who owns a rap label B)

Rediculous = east coast street slang for super cool.

Lu Bu + DeathPosture = Friends? :unsure:

That hurts man ::sniff sniff:: That movie is so old, we were being silly.. as a matter of fact now that skills on all ends are up to par we were thinking of making a really good movie, editted and takes and all, but now i'm second guessing myself after reading what you wrote. I think im going to jump.. off my deck. As far as disappearing i have not mastered that yet, my super cool motorbike is in the process of being sold and if we use music for the scenes theres a good chance 50% will be home made tracks from my good friend who owns a rap label  B)

Lu Bu + DeathPosture = Friends?  :unsure:

600422[/snapback]

I kind of figured that out from the last PM that you sent me, but I wassnt sure :) But I was right of course! :D

That hurts man ::sniff sniff:: That movie is so old, we were being silly.. as a matter of fact now that skills on all ends are up to par we were thinking of making a really good movie, editted and takes and all, but now i'm second guessing myself after reading what you wrote. I think im going to jump.. off my deck. As far as disappearing i have not mastered that yet, my super cool motorbike is in the process of being sold and if we use music for the scenes theres a good chance 50% will be home made tracks from my good friend who owns a rap label  B)

Lu Bu + DeathPosture = Friends?  :unsure:

600422[/snapback]

Lu,

I was hoping it was all a big misunderstanding. It seems so... What struck me as odd, was your seemingly very insulting comment regarding Nemo's site... A comment that appeared degrading to me --- and there were no smilies or anything but east coast slang (which I'm guessing isn't that widespread outside of the East Coast) to indicate that you were joking.

Nemo is my mate, so I acted accordingly.

If you were in fact joking, I'm take back my harsh words and hereby offer you an apololgy. Sorry about that. :wacko:

/DP

Lu,

I was hoping it was all a big misunderstanding. It seems so... What struck me as odd, was your seemingly very insulting comment regarding Nemo's site... A comment that appeared degrading to me --- and there were no smilies or anything but east coast slang (which I'm guessing isn't that widespread outside of the East Coast) to indicate that you were joking.

If you were in fact joking, I'm take back my harsh words and hereby offer you an apololgy. Sorry about that. :wacko:

/DP

600440[/snapback]

I like that, im godfather to nemos son so i guess that makes us family then huh? If you really wanna scatter your brain go on urbandictionary.com and look up the word herb. heh i like saying it. anyways glad its cool brother! :)

Lu,

/DP

600440[/snapback]

Martin, he actually referred to a track as Rediculous in a PM before, and I got the feeling from the post that he really liked it, so I had a feeling it wassnt negative... damn janks!! :D

Alright cool,

But before this thread turns into a circle jerk, how about you reveal some more dirty little secrets about the new electronic order?  :rolleyes:

600463[/snapback]

Patience my young padowan! :) Anyways, I have already told you some of the stuff that is going to be on NEO. Only back when I started planning that, I didnt have 2 of the new features that are going to be there. And from you can read on the forum, what plans we have had for the last few months, you can pretty much find out what is going on.

Secrecy is good, because it wont dissapoint anyone, if they dont get what they didnt expect :D Colo Caos Records is a part of NEO.... :D