Metapsychic Records

Lost Buddha

I and some friends started on this new project "Metapsychic Records" a netlabel that is focused only on spiritual/melodic goatrance music. We are working on our first compilation which it will be free and out of charges , it will be released on the internet , but the fact this is for free it doesnt mean that the music suxx. Ataraxia will be featured on this compilation aswel.

Message to artists : if u make goatrance and if u think its good enough to release it please contact me or cosmogenesis.

U´ll hear about us soon.. .. till then keep the vibes.

Very nice initiative bro :)

I'd love to contribute something but I dont know if my music can be considered spiritual... still, all the best wishes for your project!

600782[/snapback]

hey bro thanks for the kind words and support B) . well we are mostly looking for old skool goatrance music (lots of crazy melodies , pads , oriental melodies) mostly. we are now working on our first release. I dont know what will be featured on the next release but u can always send demos and we´ll see what comes up. Making a twisted compilation with some variation is good too so... demos are welcome :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

Thanx a lot for all your support, guys! :) We deeply appreciate it! ;)

If you like this initiative, that means a lot for us, because we know now that it's worth to create a such project. :)

I would like to add and clarify some points concerning the words of Lost Buddha:

our label is a completely "FREE" initiative, we don't make business with it, it's a gift for all the goa lovers, every compilation released will be available for 0 euro or dollar on our website. ;) Everything comes from the heart and our extreme passion for the goa music. :)

Probably some people will agree that there aren't enough old/new school releases per year. Only goa labels like Suntrip, Unicorn, Tranceform or Tamil records (and a few others that I have certainly forgotten) are trying to do their best to offer us high quality releases and, at the same time, to make the goa trance to still survive despite the fact, it's a sad time for this genre.

That's why, with this netlabel, one of our goals is to offer, with the best possible way, our help and our small contribution to the goa scene. Our mission is to find some unknown or secret talentuous old/school goa artists on the web - and trust me, there's a lot around this world-, and to promote their musical work via our different releases and our website.

I think you will be surprised about the productions' quality from some of them, which often sound "professional". Because they haven't a label, some people use to call those artists as "amateur". But, on the contrary, an other fact is that because there aren't enough labels, those artists can't release their professionnal work, and are defined wrongly with the status of "amateur". So, we want to prove in a few words, that it's not because we release them for free on our label, their music is automatically bad. ;)

With this initiative, we help also the real labels to discover the musical potential of those artists which can be maybe released, in the future, in their own labels.

I want to thank Chatnik, because this project was born from his idea and the VA-Trip to the dreamland compilation. In fact, our goal is to evolve a similar netlabel like cygnetic records were, entirely free.

Big Hug to all

Vassilis. ;)

Guest Cosmogenesis

Very nice initiative bro :)

I'd love to contribute something but I dont know if my music can be considered spiritual... still, all the best wishes for your project!

600782[/snapback]

I like your awesome music and work, man! :)

Not for this compilation because the tracklist is almost fixed, for the next one, we can maybe release one of your great productions. Your demos are of course more than welcomed. :)

Nice one mates, I wish you all the best :) I can't wait to listen to some tracks...

I like your awesome music and work, man!  :) 

Not for this compilation because the tracklist is almost fixed, for the next one, we can maybe release one of your great productions. Your demos are of course more than welcomed.  :)

600853[/snapback]

nice to see that even artists like cybernetika which differ from pure goa trance sound but also add other elements and involve other styles of psytrance too have a place :)

All the best wishes and i hope this try it will be only the beggining :)

601014[/snapback]

hey bro thanks for ur lovely feedback :)

and dont worry this is more than a simple try , this is definitive :)

big hug bro.

thank u all for your blessing , support and kind feedback. we wont dissapoint yas. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cosmogenesis

Sorry to repeat that, but THANX once again to all of you! :)

We still haven't released our compilation, but you already show your amazing support for this initiative, which has been created for all the goa lovers across the world, and that means a lot for us. :)

:)great initiative guys!

I release my tracks under a net label:

http://www.sub-machine.net

and of course it's free,

but I was downloaded in 3 years more than 100 000 times!

amazing no?

the webmaster is a good promotor

and connect the net label to many free music platforms

so good luck guys! :)

this is one of my production,

an old school tracks:

http://lipocat.free.fr/RAIMBOW_BRIDGE.mp3

Guest Cosmogenesis

:)great initiative guys!

I release my tracks under a net label:

http://www.sub-machine.net

and of course it's free,

but I was downloaded in 3 years more than 100 000 times!

amazing no?

the webmaster is a good promotor

and connect the net label to many free music platforms

so good luck guys! :)

this is one of my production,

an old school tracks:

http://lipocat.free.fr/RAIMBOW_BRIDGE.mp3

605729[/snapback]

Lipo, you can count me among your downloads, because I already know your site, and the track you have sent here, which reminds, by the way, me some california sunshine tracks. ;)

Unfortunately, the tracklist of our compilation is already fixed, so maybe for the next compilation, we can include one of your productions. We'll keep in touch and thanx for your offer. :)