Are you Legal?

cronodevir

I have Garage Band, the software that is already inside the Mac machine, so, yes, by bying the new machine, I paid properly for the software... but to be honest, when I was using Fruity Loops before, I did borrow the software program from a DJ friend. :D

wait, travelargh makes music now? are you shpogled?

According finnish law yo might be able to download the program in question, but it isn't legal to use that application under the copyright laws unless you have bought it legally...

i think... :mellow:

i don't make music, so i suppose i'm legal... oh wait, i might have an old copy of sound forge somewhere...ahh... i don't use though

wait, travelargh makes music now? are you shpogled?

According finnish law yo might be able to download the program in question, but it isn't legal to use that application under the copyright laws unless you have bought it legally...

i think...  :mellow:

i don't make music, so i suppose i'm legal... oh wait, i might have an old copy of sound forge somewhere...ahh... i don't use though

599103[/snapback]

Well I've got reason.. haven't used it in ages thou. And it's legal to dl and use as long as you don't share :P

I use renoise tracker for now, which was pretty cheap so theres no reason I would steal it. For a long time I used the demo version though. Not really stealing more like borrowing for a long time. I use the full version now. Until I save enough for a new computer with Cubase!

all legal... well.. I haven't made any music in ages...

pirated stuff means you can't publicly admit what you are using...

I'm a pirate.That's why I'm an amateur (still!!)

By the way...somebody to give me the new Reason...hehe...

599116[/snapback]

Oh your a bad pirate :o

Posted Image

I bet u wear socks like these

Posted Image

And u have a dog like this

Posted Image

How can u call your self a pirate when u dont have even a Reason? I have it like more than a year.. Your lost in time.. I could upload it but I think theres no free share site that supports files big like that.. So u could search on torrents if somebody still shares that..

Anyway heres a nice pirate for ya eyes

Posted Image

Oh your a bad pirate :o

Posted Image

I bet u wear socks like these

Posted Image

And u have a dog like this

Posted Image

How can u call your self a pirate when u dont have even a Reason? I have it like more than a year.. Your lost in time.. I could upload it but I think theres no free share site that supports files big like that.. So u could search on torrents if somebody still shares that..

Anyway heres a nice pirate for ya eyes

Posted Image

601207[/snapback]

I'm an old fashion pirate :ph34r:

Can we see your socks? :P