Demonic Voice?

you know??? How can i use the proper effects,(what effects) What programs and etc...i rly dont know....

:P

598301[/snapback]

i dont know what you understand as demonic. any example?

but try to add of course a reverb, and a delay if you like, i think some long delay.

then you could add a filterbank, but also phaser and flanger would work.

also eq it til it fits, cut high frequences i would say and boost lower.

then compress.

hope that helps

alright then forget phaser/flanger, the rest will do it.

play a bit around til it fits

there is also some prog calles voiceFX its freeware i think, it has such already as presets.

you could look for it, this way its easier

but better would be to make it on your own, of course

Dunno about the demonic voice what you want to achieve, but I know how todo the poltergeist effect..

very easy, take a voice, reverse it, put a reverb in it with a trail, and then reverse it back :)

Enjoy! :)

Yeah, I know that one. Ott uses it in his remix of 'Around The World In A Tea Daze'.  :)

598397[/snapback]

I found this one out by mistake a couple of years ago, when trying some stuff, and I saved a file and couldnt revert it back, then I reversed the sample, and had the effect... "Cool effect" I thought, and NEVER used it :D

You should :P

598404[/snapback]

Maybe I WILL! :D I just didnt find a track where I can use it yet :) Maybe I should use it for the new sample that I found just now from a movie saying "There is no More, Its the end of Magic"

you know??? How can i use the proper effects,(what effects) What programs and etc...i rly dont know....

Eventide Harmoniser I believe is the standard method in the film indusrty. Shift down one octave. Apparently the early models are best because the audio artifacts that introduce enhances the demonic effect.

Andy