I have a BIG problem in FL6 :-(

Ok so here is the problem:

When i use more than one plugin(,not only downloaded VSTs though, sytrus and wasp that come with FL react in the same way) clicks and cracks appear.

At first it was only a mild annoyance,but now,combining sytrus and another VST (Syntar)that i dl,it has become terrible. I can no longer hear what i am making,its drowned in glitches and pops!Its inaudible!! :(:(:(:angry:

When i export the file though,as an MP3 or a WAV file,the sound is crystal clear. :huh: So it has something to do with FL

My cpu usage varies,sometimes its very low or very high,but the annoying sounds are allways present.so i dont think its a cpu problem.

My RAM is 1gb,so i rule this out .

My soundcard is a Creative SB Live! that came with the pc.(on demand though)

Can it be my soundcard? Am confused cause if the problem was my soundcard,the glitches would appear ALSO when i exported the file.WTF!

can someone PLEASE help!! I need to make music,am addicted to it,its my fix!!! :(

i hope that its not my soundcard,as i just spent my last money on books,and i am flat broke. :(

HELP!!!! :(

Reznik are those ASIO reliable?

597907[/snapback]

they are, very popular and used all over the planet, dont worry.

before you install read faq on site

but if you already have asio drivers for your card, try a reinstall first.

also check if something in your properties of fl changed.

Reznik are those ASIO reliable?

597907[/snapback]

Is Asio reliable???

Man in which world have you been living on?

Of course it is, even the best audiocards like firewire motu or RME use them. they are what u need to get low latency.

I think that if ur asio drivers messed up, that is most probably the source of ur problems.

I think that creative soundcards are not a good choice for producing on pc. there are way better audiocards for the same price (like some of maudio - audiophile)

ok since u already got it, i can give u some and advice as i owned a audigy myself some years ago. Dont use the Creative drivers! they suck!

There is a company that makes asio drivers for creative cards like Live and Audigy

Its called KX audio, look them up in google. This may sound strange , but these drivers are way way better than Creatives (dont ask me why) Check em out, ull be surprised how well they work.

Cheers

Is Asio reliable???

Of course it is, even the best audiocards like firewire motu or RME use them. they are what u need to get low latency.

I think that if ur asio drivers messed up, that is most probably the source of ur problems.

I think that creative soundcards are not a good choice for producing on pc. there are way better audiocards for the same price (like some of maudio - audiophile)

ok since u already got it, i can give u some and advice as i owned a audigy myself some years ago. Dont use the Creative drivers! they suck!

There is a company that makes asio drivers for creative cards like Live and Audigy

Its called KX audio, look them up in google. This may sound strange , but these drivers are way way better than Creatives (dont ask me why) Check em out, ull be surprised how well they work.

Cheers

598759[/snapback]

dude. :)

i know that ASIO drivers are very important and very widely used,i was asking reznik if those asio4all drivers were reliabe,cause there have been a lot of rumours about their unstability and crashes they cause.maybe their latest version is reliable though,i still havent dl them,am so fucking busy these days and i HAVE to buy an new hard drive,i've got only 2gb left.(out of 80) :ph34r:

yeah i know that my soundcard its shit for making music. :(

hey thank for the tip,am gonna check them out! :)

asio4al is not giving good result for me. when i use that my cpu usage is increasing alot. its more faster with my soundcard drive.

if ur asio dosnt work select ur card n increase the buffer size. i think that will solve the problem

598759[/snapback]

You are saying that Creative Sound Blaster Live! worths as much as M-audio Audiophile 2496 or 192??? Are u mad??? I have SB Live and Audiophile is 10 times and more expensive than SB..

Anyways thanks for suggestion for that KX

Ok so here is the problem:

When i use more than one plugin(,not only downloaded VSTs though, sytrus and wasp that come with FL react in the same way)  clicks and cracks appear.

At first it was only a mild annoyance,but now,combining sytrus and another VST (Syntar)that i dl,it has become terrible. I can no longer hear what i am making,its drowned in glitches and pops!Its inaudible!! :(  :(  :(  :angry:

When i export the file though,as an MP3 or a WAV file,the sound is crystal clear. :huh: So it has something to do with FL

My cpu usage varies,sometimes its very low or very high,but the annoying sounds are allways present.so i dont think its a cpu problem.

My RAM is 1gb,so i rule this out .

My soundcard is a Creative SB Live! that came with the pc.(on demand though)

Can it be my soundcard? Am confused cause if the problem was my soundcard,the glitches would appear ALSO when i exported the file.WTF!

can someone PLEASE help!! I need to make music,am addicted to it,its my fix!!! :(

i hope that its not my soundcard,as i just spent my last money on books,and i am flat broke. :(

HELP!!!! :(

597887[/snapback]

hello my friend,

i'm in the same situation with the same program as you!

So i have tried to found solution to this problem many times.

Fistly,if you load a lot of vst,like me(about 10)or you,the song will have prob because music progs cant load many vst and play in a good way.

After researches i found that solution is:or faster cpu or extract to wav the vst channels with more fx!

Also,Dont put many fx in a channel!!

thanx

PS:sorry for the greekenglish!!!

hello my friend,

i'm in the same situation with the same program as you!

So i have tried to found solution to this problem many times.

Fistly,if you load a lot of vst,like me(about 10)or you,the song will have prob because music progs cant load many vst and play in a good way.

After researches i found that solution is:or faster cpu or extract to wav the vst channels with more fx!

Also,Dont put many fx in a channel!!

thanx

PS:sorry for the greekenglish!!!

599084[/snapback]

thanks for the tips man! i have inreased the latency and for the moment its ok! :)

nο worrys for the greekenglish,και ελληνικα μονο να εγραφες παλι ΟΚ θα ηταν! :P:D

thanks for the tips man! i have inreased the latency and for the moment its ok! :)

nο worrys for the greekenglish,και ελληνικα μονο να εγραφες παλι ΟΚ θα ηταν! :P  :D

599088[/snapback]

palavos edo boy! :P:D:P:D

Is Asio reliable???

Cheers

598759[/snapback]

finally those kx drivers are not that good.they caused me bugs all over the place,and now i get this error message every time i start the pc.even fl crashes when i select them,i have to unisstall them and reinstall the oriniginal creative drivers.....maybe it was a bad install

finally those kx drivers are not that good.they caused me bugs all over the place,and now i get this error message every time i start the pc.even fl crashes when i select them,i have to unisstall them and reinstall the oriniginal creative drivers.....maybe it was a bad install

599621[/snapback]

yesss.. i forgot to tell u they are not that easy to install, i had to get a system freak friend of mine to install them for me!

but they are good!

yesss.. i forgot to tell u they are not that easy to install, i had to get a system freak friend of mine to install them for me!

but they are good!

599623[/snapback]

Yeah, thanks for forgot to tell us, Im lucky my friend didnt bring me the drivers still.. Can u at least describe what that system freak done to get it right?

but they are good!

599623[/snapback]

Me too.. How will u pay that back man? Better think of a good way cause u are busted otherwise.. I already talked with my lawyer..

the problem has reappeared. it had stopped,but after reinstalling the drivers because kx fucked them up(pixxxan am looking at you <_< ) it has reappeard,i have set the buffer at 300ms,but its still fucked up.

am gonna dl those asi4all and give them a try.

this is disgustingly fucked up. <_<

asio4all doesnt produce any sound and cpu usagfe jumps to 100%.

i had been using the primary sound driver(as it says in the audio options) with 300ms latency and it had been pretty much OK.the occasional pop and crack but acceptable.

i added a z3ta for a pad and its all gone to hell again. max latencey wont change a thing,the sb live(C400) drivers are even worse and asio4all is mute.

should i throw the pc out the window,or is there still hope? :angry:<_<:(

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

fucking shit.

i think you messed it up, with installing so many drivers.

you need to uninstall/delete all sound drivers properly from your system.

asio4all was working at my system i had before.

do you have anything like tuneup utilities?

fucking shit.

i think you messed it up, with installing so many drivers.

you need to uninstall/delete all sound drivers properly from your system.

asio4all was working at my system i had before.

do you have anything like tuneup utilities?

601095[/snapback]

dude i did that yesterday. i unistalled kx.unistalled the creative drivers.re installed the creative drivers and then the asio4all.

i have un updated version of the creative drivers though that i haven installed yet,but i dont think it will do any good cause i allready had them installed before installing this version and the pops and cracks were there.

yeah i have tuneup!can it help? :blink:

edit ; i noticed that if i mouve my mouse quiclky whne fl6 is playing back a pattern or song the skips and cracks appear.also if i want to hear a note in the piano roll by cliking on the keyboard keys on the right,the sound is full of pops and cracks and it skips.

so i deleted the extra z3ta channel i wanted to use for a pad,and the cracks are gone. :angry::angry::angry: