Apt Track Names

abasio

Which track names do you think best describe the music of that track? (not counting lyrics/vocal samples like fuzzion's shezabitch is thus called because it says shezabitch in it)

For example when I first heard Purple - Cascades I really felt like the music was cascading all around me.

Pleiadians - Modulation seems centred around modulation

The Muses Rapt - Spiritual Healing sounds to me both spiritual & beautifully healing.

Does anyone else like a track to be completely summed up in the title?

What others are there?

TIP CREW - A WELCOME TO ALL EXTRATERRESTRIALS - The atmospheres and melodies sounds haunting, mystical, like a real UFO landing that should have been waited by fellow humans. :D

UX - ALIEN EARTH ACTIVITY is very intense, dark experience that sounds exactly like a secret alien sect spreading their alienated roots across the Earth.

MFG - NEW KIND OF WORLD is so filled with sunshine, morphing tectonic moves that are sliding up and down, forming the new land, the new world.

HALLUCINOGEN - DERANGER - No need to describe it, this track is the ULTIMATE DERANGNESS. :D

OFORIA - UPLIFTER which summons it perfectly...long, driving, uplifting sounds and melodies that are lifting you up more and more...

Spicelab - Falling Falling 18 minutes into the unknown.

Cliff Martinez - First Sleep From the movie Solaris. Perfect for that scene, where he sleeps for the first time aboard the space station.

L.S.G. - Lonely Casseopaya I hear that track in my head every time I look up at the stars and the constellation Casseopaya.

Age of Love - Age of Love The tittle says everything.

Boris Blenn - Portamento Nice portamento on that synth :)

Klaus Schulze - Crystal Lake

well well, what a coincidence that it happens to be my favorite track :P

597920[/snapback]

Aptly named tracks are usually good (unless the are craply named like piece of shit number 68) so it's no wonder it's your favourite!!

Cliff Martinez - First Sleep From the movie Solaris. Perfect for that scene, where he sleeps for the first time aboard the space station.

I really love that movie and its soundtrack.

The soundtrack is wonderful on its own but after listening to it for a while and then seeing the movie with its integrated imagery it just raises it up to the next level.

re: the OP, tracks that come to mind:

MFG - Sunshine

Juno Reactor - Feel the Universe

Boards of Canada - In a Beautiful Place Out in the Country

Oh yeah! I've got a couple more to add.

Ka-Sol - Waspnest

Delivers what it promises :)

Ka-Sol - Flying Carpet

There is something arabic and flying carpety about this song

Ka-Sol - Whalebacktrack

Sounds like a whale :P

Come to think of it, Ka-Sol is quite good at making songs that sound like their name :)

• 3 weeks later...

claw - juracid

darkpsy - analog style

toxic - electric shadow

grapes of wrath - wackie mackie

hyper frequencies - shamanik bounce