Very mad goa trance mix

Anoebis

I made a new mix, which is online now! Expect some fast, furious super psychedelic old/new school goa trance, flavoured with some acid 303's and with lots of spirals and electric snakes... And of course... leave your feedback here! :)

(just click the mix with your right mousebutton and then download!)

http://www.psychedelic.be/v2/content/view/60/45/

I made a new mix, which is online now! Expect some fast, furious super psychedelic old/new school goa trance, flavoured with some acid 303's and with lots of spirals and electric snakes... And of course... leave your feedback here! :)

(just click the mix with your right mousebutton and then download!)

http://www.psychedelic.be/v2/content/view/60/45/

597637[/snapback]

Great mix.. i knew most tracks before, nevertheless i'm having the mix in my player for some days now..

also: electric snakes... hehehe :)

Digi

Thanks for the positive replies! :) for the people that are interested in the tracklist...

1. Psylent Budhi - Convergent Images (Unreleased)

2. Fractal Glider - The Shepherd (Green Ant)

3. Pleiadians - Family of Light (Dragonfly)

4. Deviant Electronics - Viral Spiral (Helix)

5. Crop Circles - Full Mental Jackpot (Auracle)

6. Manmademan - Athalon (Matsuri)

7. Psylent Budhi - Moksha (Unreleased)

8. Imperial Project - Out of Control (Unreleased)

9. Deedrah - Alien Dick (Question Mark)

10. Synsun - Gagarin Z Trip (Unreleased)

11. Kox Box - I forgot the title (I will have a look when i'm at home)

Soon another mix, mostly downtempo (120-135 BPM) will be posted as well! :)

• 3 weeks later...

to me jos is one of the best goa dj´s all over the world , if u ever had the chance to see him playing , im sure u would say the same thing. he´s the dj that knows how to keep the crowd in control and give em what they want in the right minute and second. awesome mix jos. i love your Djsets.

Great mix Anoebis!

This really kicks ass. I'm hearing it again the same day.

I love the opening and when it flows into track 2. Hearing Family of Light put a smile on my face. You picked some superb tracks. I never heard Psylent Budhi before and both of his songs are great here.

I especially like the part around track 6 though 8...excellent!! It seems you created this to make it more intense as it progresses until tracks 9 and 10.

How the heck are these songs by Psylent Budhi and Imperial Project unreleased??? These are some great goatrance songs I'd imagine existing on earlier albums or comps. I really like the part around 27:00 foward....and around 32:44. Wow, the fast tempo waves of melodies!!

What? No peaceful chill track in the end? I'm J/K. ;)

Guest Rezwalker

How the heck are these songs by Psylent Budhi and Imperial Project unreleased??

612492[/snapback]

search for these tracks on DC++ recordings :lol::P

personally i have all the unreleased tracks from this set :D

to me jos is one of the best goa dj´s all over the world , if u ever had the chance to see him playing , im sure u would say the same thing. he´s the dj that knows how to keep the crowd in control and give em what they want in the right minute and second. awesome mix jos. i love your Djsets.

609797[/snapback]

I'm so lucky i allmost see him every week but this indeed is a realy outstanding mix :)

Woow! Thanks alot for the nice reactions everybody! :)

I was really surprised to read so many good reviews with such a phrenetic fast furious mix... it seems like the mental people still exist even today, great! :)

Some answers to some questions:

why so mono, it's because of my turntable, sorry, in a few month it will be stereo, promised! :)

Haelium: the track between 18-25 are in fact 2 mixed tracks, the first is Pleiadians on FOL, the second is the Deviant Species track, Viral Spiral... :)

About Psylent Buddhi, yes, it are tracks from Kasper, Denmark, at that time they were downloadable for free, just as the Imperial Project, I just found them back before this mix and I was astonished by the super high quality! :) That's why I put them in this mix... :) Normally I only put unreleaseds in it when the artists agree... but because these were downloadable... :)