VST's with eastern and oriental influences?

Anybody knows any vst that can reproduce eastern and oriental sounds?

am looking for citars,tavlas and other percusion,flutes and other stuff like that!

thanx guys! :)

597190[/snapback]

y dont u try swar systems' swar plug ??...it has a huge library of all indian and ethnic instruments, percussion like sitar, flute, tabla etc...etc.....

u see, psytrance is a part of the underground scene...so no1 actually gives a f**k whether u use original stuff or cracked/pirated stuff...but however if u r loyal to the genre and really appreciate the effort of the developers of the vsts u use, u can go buy the original stuff...if u have the money that is :rolleyes:

yeah, even i'm waitin till 1day i become a professional atist and can spend on original software and some decent hardware

btw, u MUST try soulseek u can get almost all the top vsts with the suitable crack...when i tried downloading cracks frm crackspider, i couldnt crack the software properly...n besides that, i always had virus and spyware problems as soon as i opened the site

u see, psytrance is a part of the underground scene...so no1 actually gives a f**k whether u use original stuff or cracked/pirated stuff...but however if u r loyal to the genre and really appreciate the effort of the developers of the vsts u use, u can go buy the original stuff...if u have the money that is :rolleyes:

yeah, even i'm waitin till 1day i become a professional atist and can spend on original software and some decent hardware

603840[/snapback]

Yep, underground and nobody gives a f**k

Anybody knows any vst that can reproduce eastern and oriental sounds?

am looking for citars,tavlas and other percusion,flutes and other stuff like that!

thanx guys! :)

597190[/snapback]

Don't know about the vst's but this may be useful for you as well.

When you play those sounds, try playing them in a harmonic minor scale (that's a minor with a raised 7th note) in A it would like this:

A-B-C-D-E-F-Ab-A

Hope this makes makes sense, otherwise let me try to show it in another way

This scale is very used in oriental music and has this "arabic" feel