Ale

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a hater, yo.

597157[/snapback]

kinda creepy ....

if he's a hater he belongs here in a negative thread, thats for sure!

NEVER!

Now as I type that.... Linkin Park is blasting from my speakes. :unsure:

WTF?

:P

Trance is my first love though!

Always will be!

NEVER!

Now as I type that.... Linkin Park is blasting from my speakes.  :unsure:

WTF?

:P

Trance is my first love!

Always will be!

597164[/snapback]

I think you need to see a shrink... :P

I think you need to see a shrink... :P

597165[/snapback]

Watch it yo!

Don't make me play Ass-Trix now!

:lol:

What it yo!

Don't make me play Ass-Trix now!

:lol:

597166[/snapback]

I'll be sure not to answer my phone if you call then <_<

2012 i suppose? it seems to be such a doomyear for so many in the scene, so why not?

597170[/snapback]

Isn't that when Terrence McKenna reckoned the universe will reach the omega point of infinite novelty?

Guest The Journey Man Project

2010... because music often seems to be a decade thing... but I'm not sure... maybe this is the way psytrance will be from now on... so many sub genres etc. I'm happy with the way it is... it may be a bit cheesier, and maybe I like that as I'm getting older... I've fallen in love with the meolodic sounds along the lines of Talamasca and Mind Control records... also don't actualy mind quite a bit of the Israel full on now... but only in small doses on compilations like from Y.S.E

Posted Image

597130[/snapback]

At what point do you go from hating to looking like this freak?

Ale! You hate today's psytrance right? Do you feel the need to dress up like this nob head whenever you think about it or are you just normal?

I voted for next millenium, by which point humans will probably have become extinct and giraffes will be listening to hip hop.

Goa never died, it just evolved. And much of what we call psytrance today doesn't really sound like psytrance from the early 2000s. My point is that I don't think it'll die just like that. It will evolve, and some time we might start to feel like none of the initial ideas are left.

Goa never died, it just evolved. And much of what we call psytrance today doesn't really sound like psytrance from the early 2000s. My point is that I don't think it'll die just like that. It will evolve, and some time we might start to feel like none of the initial ideas are left.

597266[/snapback]

Totaly agree. Besides that, even if psy evolves into something I won't like I will never stop listening to the old releases (same is for goa of course). Because of that psy and goa will never die for me!

597266[/snapback]

Very well said... I voted never!