Artists that getting better and better

Ormion

Although 95% of the artists today are getting worse and worse they're still some that evolve their sound in something better.

Here they are some of them IMO:

Safi Connection:

Maybe the only Israeli guy that sound better today than 3 years earlier and what a progress! I still remember when I first listened to some of his tracks in 2003 and they were formulaic, uninspired and boooring as hell cheesy full on. Since then he wrote more melodic tracks with some old school elements (like Human Lights track) and today he even twists the whole Israeli full on scene! Go listen his track ''Give Me Gitara''. Experimental full on with real melodies back from the 90's period of Israeli psy! Not boring at all (maybe the samples are a bit annoying). Trust me! Listen to this track!

KinDzaDza:

One artist that started as Dancefloor destroyer snd today writes some of the most brilliant Dark Psy tracks. Not much to say. His third album will be THE bomb! I already know it.

Okay, that's me your turn...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmogenesis

Juno Reactor, Shakta, Syncro, Amygdala (:P), MWNN, and many more :)

597023[/snapback]

:lol::lol: Sorry my friend, I can't agree with all the artists you have mentionned! Juno Reactor have chosen a cinematic direction which seems to be out the trance genre now, Shakta becomes very experimental and less melodic with his last albums (it depends of course how you interprete this kind of evolution) and MWNN lost his originality through his last tracks (good bye the magical/classical Martin Freeland's leads). :)

I am posting from bulgaria right now. I think the new artissts like ypsilon5 and eteral will envolve their melodies and will beome more goaish.

597376[/snapback]

radi!

Although 95% of the artists today are getting worse and worse they're still some that evolve their sound in something better.

Here they are some of them IMO:

Safi Connection:

Maybe the only Israeli guy that sound better today than 3 years earlier and what a progress! I still remember when I first listened to some of his tracks in 2003 and they were formulaic, uninspired and boooring as hell cheesy full on. Since then he wrote more melodic tracks with some old school elements (like Human Lights track) and today he even twists the whole Israeli full on scene! Go listen his track ''Give Me Gitara''. Experimental full on with real melodies back from the 90's period of Israeli psy! Not boring at all (maybe the samples are a bit annoying). Trust me! Listen to this track!

KinDzaDza:

One artist that started as Dancefloor destroyer snd today writes some of the most brilliant Dark Psy tracks. Not much to say. His third album will be THE bomb! I already know it.

Okay, that's me your turn...

597006[/snapback]

Me!! Nah, just kidding, but there are a lot of artists that get better and better... Banco de Gaia never stops amazing me, Juno Reactor never stops amazing me with their production, Colin (OOOD etc etc) is pretty much evoluting all the time (ovoluting?! ;)) Shit there are many to mention that still are running strong and still do stuff that is better than it was before.... I dont have time to list them though, Some finish Artist (Microtheft) just inspired me to continue on a tech/acid/chill project...

later :D

MANDALAVANDALZ[Their last album, POISONMACHINE is the one I like the most, then [2004] Chapora Nightlife then [2002] Hong Kong Night Life]

=-=AMBIENT=-=

Steve Roach

Robert Rich

Vidna Obmana

Tom Heasley

Vir Unis

Biosphere

Even if they don't improve they remain at around the same [high] level...