Win a dj slot at Tribe of Frog

Win a DJ slot at Tribe of Frog - Voted by Tribe members.

You have from now until 31st August to record and submit an mix MP3. On 4th September all the submitted mixes will be made available online and a voting system will be opened on the Tribe of Frog forum that will allow members to listen and vote for their favourite mix. Whoever has the most votes by the 18th September wins a slot at the Tribe of Frog Halloween party on Saturday 28th October!

( http://www.psytunes.co.uk is a new free service provided by Tribe of Frog that allows DJs and psytrance lovers to share and listen to dj mixes.)

Competition rules:

- Entry is open to all DJs that are members of Tribe of Frog* but have not played at a Tribe of Frog party before.

- Mixes can be up to a maximum of 80 minutes in length.

(all travel expenses will be paid for (within reason) and fee to be negotiated)

* Free ToF membership is available from http://www.tribeoffrog.com/jointhetribe

If you don't get it to together or don't win this month then there is always next month, as this will become a regular thing for every party.

what kind of style are you looking for ? I suppose it has to fit into a certain story ?

596897[/snapback]

There are 3 rooms of psychedelic music at every Tribe of Frog party, dub & eclectic, progressive, fullon.

So submit whatever you like.

Whoever gets the most votes gets a slot at a time and a place that is most suitable for the kind of music they play.

[edit]why did you only post this one day before the closing of the submission date? damn, now I have to be really fast!

596934[/snapback]

I forgot to post it here before I went away for festivals.. got back a couple of days ago.

..there is always next month if its too much of a rush.

Do it do it do it... ToF put on some of the best psytrance nights in the UK; if you've been to a festival this year you've probably seen their decor. They're a lovely lovely bunch of people too.

I'll send mine in when I get it back...

(its a live dj set, and the guy recording it started too early... getting the front end snipped off...)

Uploaded a set - hope it's ok even though I'm not a UK citizen. There seems to be a problem at psytunes by the way, my set is 71 minutes but at psytunes its stated as 87 minutes. Maybe it's connected to the fact that I encoded in VBR?

Best of luck to all contestants :)

Do it do it do it... ToF put on some of the best psytrance nights in the UK; if you've been to a festival this year you've probably seen their decor.  They're a lovely lovely bunch of people too.

597214[/snapback]

:D :D