3. Swallowed

4. Outdoors (Radio Krasnojarsk)

5. Colossus

6. Understatement

7. Abstract Ramixt

8. The Fattest Worm Catches The Early Bird

9. On A Stroll

10. That Old Organ

It's minimal, it's darkish, it's funky, it's playful, it's experimental.

I like it. I only listened to it once, and I already decided it's good.

Tell me what you think of it!

For those who haven't gotten the chance to listen to it (it's quite freshly released), here are samples:

at psyshop

at saikosounds

Discuss.

krumelur is making some very unic and fantastic music,and this album is a must for my collection :D . but something i not understand about the sample tracks from http://krumelur.trance.net/ is that, track 2(A Furry Something) sound very different here than here???

http://www.arabesque.co.uk/index.php?optio...id=449&Itemid=2

here you can hear,just when the sample is about to end,that the track takes of with some hi-hats and good stuff. but the version i try download from http://krumelur.trance.net/ dont have that?? thats strange i think. :unsure:

the samples (at saikosound) sound pretty cool, not the kind of stuff i'm used to but i'm open to something new

plus, he's from sweden, that always scores points with me

596697[/snapback]

That's pretty much the way I'm looking at it. I heard some samples a couple months back and really liked the originality and playful ideas.

I like it,Its quite good imo,fat and funky minimal psy,i like its lazy beats and playful atmospheres,favorite track at the moment has to be track nr.4,great track it really gets me moving.

good to see so many like this stuff :D

one of the things i like alot about krumelur is that it is very weird and unpredictable,same time it have that awesome groovy flow in it.

some favorit tracks are - Kicks/Deacons Disco/Warm Swarm/A Furry Something/Colossus :P

wow, Otto Matta,5 year anniversary and more than 8000 posts here. a serious psynewser :D

Great album! It's probably the freshest album I've heard for months. Been listening to it for 2 days now and I want to continue, pitty my mp3 player broke :(

UPD I also noticed that on track4 Outdoors (Radio Krasnojarsk) that guy's speaking russian and that's probably a sample from Solaris.

• 2 weeks later...

Its growing on me more and more with every listen...I can tell its one of those cds that won't leave my cd player and that i'll listen to over and over and over to. Intelligent psychedelic trance music at its best. He was supposed to play a live set in nyc this past weekend after me, but the cops shut the party down in the middle of my set, so he ended up playing his live at a small afterparty to about 25 of us. It was amazing. A very nice guy as well, he introduced me to a lot of electro/minimal techno I had never heard before (this is what he usually djs).

Its aiight but nothing special. sorry. The production is splendid though! Very well organized and good sound. I like to chill to this kind of music, cant dance to it though... and I guess it was made for that? :D

he introduced me to a lot of electro/minimal techno I had never heard before (this is what he usually djs).

606081[/snapback]

Do you care to share a bit of your new won knowledge? :D

btw nice album indeed, a very welcome breeze of fresh air