InFecTeD_gOa

Ringo

First trade with Christophe from France and everything worked perfect. Fast delivery and secure packaging. CDs in perfect condition. Highly recommended trader.

Welcome to Psynews Christophe B)

First trade with Christophe from France and everything worked perfect. Fast delivery and secure packaging. CDs in perfect condition. Highly recommended trader.

Welcome to Psynews Christophe B)

596329[/snapback]

I remember another Cristophe from France on Psynews. Christophe Harry aka. Children... :o:ph34r::rolleyes:

Sorry for hi-jacking the thread... And welcome to the new Christophe! :)

I make a point of thanking and to congratulate RINGO and SKELETONMAN because are people sure, serious and honest. I give them all my confidence and I hope to be able to make other exchanges with them.

thank's a lot for your feedback :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

I have made a few trades with Christophe, you can trust him at 200%! :D

I receive recently a cd from him in only two days! And what can I say about the conditions of the cd??? It's like Christophe has never opened it! :lol: It was so perfect, without any small scratches, that I have thought it comes directly from the label! :lol:

Vive la France, amigo! :)

• 3 weeks later...

VIVE LA FRANCE!!!

everything went fine and great!!!

thanks a lot :)

Just made a trade with Christophe.

I got my cd 3 days after we agreed trading.

The cd, Intact Instinct - Supply from Below, was in perfect condition. The digipack was a little worn, but in good condition, if you think of the age.

All in all, am I very satisfied with the trade, and will do a trade with him again anytime.

Tore

PS: I will send yours a.s.a.p., and I am deeply sorry I haven't sent it yet.. :(

Just finished a trade with Christophe and everything was just perfect. CD in excellent condition and it was a pleasure to exchange PMs with him. Highly recommendable trader! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Cosmogenesis

An other big trade made recently with my french compatriot, Christophe, and with the precious help of Gabriel (Dj Zen)! Everything went smooth and in mint condition as always, the package was simply perfect, the cd's inside are great! A super christmas gift for me! :D

There is nothing to add: Christophe is a highly-recommanded trader/seller!

Merci encore pour tout mon ami! A+ :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

First deal with Christophe (infected goa)

Very symphatic person, really honest. Fast delivery and records in perfect condition..

He makes me discover this forum... Thanks for this ;)

Just one thing : A perfect trader!!

• 1 month later...

Another PERFECTOMUNDO trade with Mr Christophe. He must keep his cds in a safe - they look newer than new :blink:

Fast delivery, perfect condition, fast & perfect communication lalala ... You know. Everything :) !

Perfect! Thanks and hope you got my package too !

I am already ready with a cd for our next trade (got it two days ago).

Cheers mate!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Cosmogenesis

Another exceptional trade made with my french friend & compatriot, Christophe!! He has all my trust, so it's with the eyes closed when I'm making a trade or buy with him. :lol: I know already that I will receive the cds in very good condition and very fast, he keeps me still in touch for each step of the transaction. Always a great pleasure!! :clapping:

More will come certainly soon. :drama: :D