Pro Tools M-Powered.

I dont know but other say Pro tools is the best.. I would loved to get my hands on that..

596288[/snapback]

Basically, this is exactly the same, but at a lower bitrate, and it has SOME limitations. You can use ALL the RTAS though, and thats a good thing. It kind of limits you, because there is not as much RTAS as there is VSTis or effects, but it mostly has higher quality ones....

So no VSTs then? Only RTAs? Yeah it limits u fo shoe cause I got 303 virtual studio instruments I collected.. And not a single RTA..

596355[/snapback]

Almost all Native Instrument are RTAS and most of the "Quality" Plugins are as well...

PSP Audioware for instance... and there is a virtual Access Virus synth for RTAS that sounds like the original... amazing stuff indeed :)

Im gonna play around with it today :)

Almost all Native Instrument are RTAS and most of the "Quality" Plugins are as well...

PSP Audioware for instance... and there is a virtual Access Virus synth for RTAS that sounds like the original... amazing stuff indeed :)

Im gonna play around with it today :)

596360[/snapback]

I have to withdraw that comment, as it is a TDM, and I dont have a TDM DSP :(

I heard about PSP but that virtual Viruss sounds tempting.. That is all original probably, the prog and vr viruss? I was thinking if u can send VR Viruss maybe I could get Pro tools somewhere..

596367[/snapback]

The problem with that, is that you need a Digidesign soundcard, so even if you get a copy of Protools, you couldnt run it :( However, if you own a M-Audio soundcard, you can get the M-Audio version of Pro Tools, which is almost exactly the same as the Protools LE....

Hi all. :D

i heared that pro tools is more orientated to audio recording...

i hope this help, hehehe

(sorry my bad english)

596531[/snapback]

Yes that is true, but it does have midi, softsynth, and virtual effects support, which seems to be pretty extensive... so I wouldnt say its just for the recording artist... I need to get more into it though.... its completely diffrent from my way of thinking now... (10+ years of cubase hehe)

:)

Yes that is true, but it does have midi, softsynth, and virtual effects support, which seems to be pretty extensive... so I wouldnt say its just for the recording artist... I need to get more into it though.... its completely diffrent from my way of thinking now... (10+ years of cubase hehe)

:)

596651[/snapback]

anyway, protools could be used with another sequencer with rewire.

here info about... :D

Its getting better and better.. What would I do without Reason?

Ups, I just saw the price, twice as much as the sound card, no its not getting better.. Did anybody cracked M-Powered version of Pro tools 7.1 till now?

596752[/snapback]

Nope, as with Cubase, it has a dongle, but the dongle doesnt seem to hold more than an authorization, and nothing as complex as the Cubase dongle... I doubt it will EVER be cracked though.... considering its a DAMN good product, 250 euros is NOT so very much... Cubase is 700 and I think Logic even more.... and you pay for features that you will NEVER use :D

Cubase worth 700 and Pro tools 300$? Well doesnt that makes Cubase better? Stupid dongle.. Is Logic for PC cracked till now?

I will go a bit off topic but since u have 10 years of exp...

I just found out that Cubase(with nothing opened) uses 100% of CPU power is that possible? Reason uses only 1%.. What is more important to Cubase, CPU or RAM? What is recomended CPU and RAM values?

On Cubase but according to Nemo on Pro tools it isnt.. Is it or is it not then?

596799[/snapback]

Yeah, it was cracked for Cubase but not for Protools.... there is a cracked version aparently for Protools LE, but I tend to want to own my sequenzer, so I havent even looked at it hehe... I dont do piracy ;)

Anyways, I am not recommending Pro Tools m-powered here to anyone... I think you should go to a music shop before you decide ANYTHING... because it might not be for you :)

Now im gonna go and do some tutorials and play around with it...