Would you volunteer for a party?

NEMO.BOFH

Lets say that tehre is a outdoor party next summer, where they were looking for 100 people to volunteer for various things. Like taking care that the toilets are clean, making sure that the artists are confortable, making food for the people working there, making sure the place is nice and tidy, and to build everything up of course. Including cleaning the place afterwards....

Would you volunteer?!

Shit, this just made me think that I should have made it a POLL!... Mods, can you insert a Yes No Poll for me please?

595990[/snapback]

I can't add a poll, but you can count me in if you need help in any way! :)

Am I legaly bound to clean toilets next summer now?

595994[/snapback]

Haha i can almost see you. Ending a live set, people going wild, girls coming to you to ask for autographs, and you tell them: "Sorry, i gotta go clean the toilets now."

Edit: i answered "Yes". I didn't earn anything from the festival last year, so i guess that counts for volunteering? :P

Though i think i can do better than cleaning toilets, like maybe contracting various companies (transport, security, sound system and stage, decos, PR, etc) and maybe even hiring people to clean toilets. :rolleyes:

Yes... off course depending on time and place too ;)

and moni u are right... hire people to do the toilets... U have to be a professionel to deal with festival toilets I think... :blink:

596023[/snapback]

Keep in mind that 96% of the people doing one of the best festivals ever (the Roskilde Festival) are volunteers. People dont need to be professionals to wipe floors or change toilette paper, make sure they are not full to the brim etc etc, but to exchange the fluids and so on, has to be done by the people that you rent them from... of course.

Comon, do you clean your toilette at home? ;)

Anyways, to answer the question what this is for, this is because I would like to know IF there are people out there at all who would volunteer to work in a festival, of course its preferred that they are experienced, but its not a must.

At the moment we are at planning stage of a festival next summer, thats all :D

But where...! And "we" who?

596036[/snapback]

In Spain, Next summer (If we have the time, because its kind of late to plan now...) or the summer afterwards.

We, is NEO (New Scene Order) which are a group of people that want to make the scene a better place to stay in. Well, we will do our best to please anyways :D

In Spain, Next summer (If we have the time, because its kind of late to plan now...) or the summer afterwards.

We, is NEO (New Scene Order) which are a group of people that want to make the scene a better place to stay in. Well, we will do our best to please anyways :D

596044[/snapback]

Then please me and bring Artifakt ;):D

Ummm, yeah, why not, but to do everything except the cleaning, especially the toilets...

I can pass as a personal drug consultant, bad trippers babysitter, selling chai or whatever drinks there are there ( :D ), but no cleaning for me, sorry.... :D:)