VST catalog

Posted Image

My catalog can be downloaded HERE(it is less than 1 Mb) and if u dont have where is it to view the catalog u can download it here. :D

Catalog contains descriptions of most of the virtual studio technology instruments that I have.. Most of them are freeware..

U can have any VST u like but u gotta share some that I dont have :P ..

And If u really like software I provide u and use it a lot, support software industry and buy it from your local software dealer :lol: . Enjoy,

Posted Image:D

Posted Image

Posted Image

.ctf is a catalog file and u open it with where is it catalog viewer, first download the catalog then the where is it lite, u got all the links in my post, download link is just before the smiley.. Did u read my post? It is all explained.. Maybe I put too many pics, so u were distracted and couldnt focus on the text..

.ctf is a catalog file and u open it with where is it catalog viewer, first download the catalog then the where is it lite, u got all the links in my post, download link is just before the smiley.. Did u read my post? It is all explained.. Maybe I put too many pics, so u were distracted and couldnt focus on the text..

598044[/snapback]

am dl the program right now! :)

so its just a catalog??? no links for cracked vst's???? :(

That is just a catalog and u can PM me when u choose which one u want, I will then upload it for download. The deal is that u share some VST that I dont have in catalog.. Can u dig it?

598732[/snapback]

yeah man i dig!

i only have 18 vsts though.

i got an idea .upload ALL your vsts and then i will try them out and tell you which ones i like and will keep. i will delete the rest. :) OK?

:P

yeah man i dig!

i only have 18 vsts though.

i got an idea .upload ALL your vsts and then i will try them out and tell you which ones i like and will keep. i will delete the rest. :) OK?

:P

598754[/snapback]

All 303 VSTs have more than 2 GB of files.. But if u dont have VSTs that are not on my list u can choose some for free, no exchange.. Just ask me PM which one u want.. Maybe in my next catalog I will put a thumbnails too, but that will be a lot of work..