Against all odds (techtrance)

Sound Surgeon

i'm not so familiar with techtrance style :/ but i'll try to digest it on my preferences...

...darkish...nice voice sample...

bass and kick are too strong for me but i think that it was your idea :)

very automatic robotic thing...i prefer melodies but i must say that this is good stuff stricte for dancefloors...and i must say that it could smack me down :)

what can i say more ?? nothing...it's not my broshka to speak about techtrance coz i'm not so familiar as i said , but on dancefloor i could rape myself :)

and one thing !! give more breakbeat !! :) more breakbeat , drums appearing from ass and sinking again to ass !! :)

i'm not so familiar with techtrance style :/ but i'll try to digest it on my preferences...

...darkish...nice voice sample...

bass and kick are too strong for me but i think that it was your idea :)

very automatic robotic thing...i prefer melodies but i must say that this is good stuff stricte for dancefloors...and i must say that it could smack me down :)

what can i say more ?? nothing...it's not my broshka to speak about techtrance coz i'm not so familiar as i said , but on dancefloor i could rape myself :)

and one thing !! give more breakbeat !! :) more breakbeat , drums appearing from ass and sinking again to ass !! :)

595591[/snapback]

Wow!

Im really glad that you liked it even that you are not so familiar with the style you had fun listening :D

If it works on the dancefloor, i did my part!

Btw, listen to Triac, PPS Project, Gothica, Flying Ramjet, Hujaboy (2002), Opsis. They write some good techtrance

I may to differ that it AIN"T techtrance, but it is minimal dark morning/afternoon psychedelika.

I get a nice deep vibe out of it. Simple and coherent arrangement. Gets the message over very well. Very calming and dreamy peace.

Well produced. It reminds me some songs that I used to listen to few years back(dark minimal).

Definitely try to find some label who do this sort of things.

Good job

I may to differ that it AIN"T techtrance, but it is minimal dark morning/afternoon psychedelika.

596216[/snapback]

It's definitely techtrance.

In fact, one of my major problems with it is that the bass elements are almost exactly the same as The Delta boys and their tech projects. I'd enjoy hearing something more original as far as that's concerned, because that's really what the tech sound is all about.

Another thing I didn't like, and I assume this is unfinished, but the end after the break lacks power. It just sort of goes back to where it left off before the break, and I think it really needs a larger ending to be successful.

That said, I liked a lot of the percussive and semi-melodic elements. I wished they were more cohesive and stylized somehow. What really makes a good tech track for me is to have less elements, but have the few elements really stand out as unique and compelling to the ear.

All complaining aside, it's a solid track if the ending were beefed up a bit (and of course the fade removed). :)

Im sure its techtrance :D

Thanks for replying guys, Otto Matta - some really good stuff that I havent noticed to are in your reply. Thanks! Will think of it

saikik : thanks for all!

BTW the track is finshed. I wonder to cut some stuff in the end, the full one is 9:10 mins

Misha