Trip to the Sun

artifact303

Guest Cosmogenesis

Nice work at all, man, with some interesting ideas, strong leads and good melodies, including a good emotional break at 4:07 :)

I think however that the leads can be better: I mean they sound sometimes too much "cacophonic" IMO, the volume is maybe too high and the background is often hidden by them. I had also sometimes the feeling your leads sound like the newest electric universe stuff (sorry for the comparison), and I hope you'll not go soon into the full-on mania. Please don't do it ! :P

With more fluidity and clarity, and giving more importance to the background, I think you can win some quality in your production. ;)

Keep it good man! :)

Nice groovy rhythm section. lead is too loud and not eq'ed to fit. There are synth lines that are clashing with the lead. Nice reverse at 5.10. I am missing the 3D positioning of track, it sounds mostly flat. The story-telling is good. Too much gritt.

Good ideas and arrangement.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Cosmogenesis

I have downloaded probably this track because it sounded good, but I don't where I saved it... So, would be nice if artifact can upload it again. ;)