2. BUFFER OVERDRIVE

3. NO MORE GHOSTS

4. NEXT STOP

5. FM 17

6. THIS CAN’T BE REAL

7. ACID DROME

8. SIDE EFFECTS

9. VOICE OF

It's being released on solstice in Japan but I think it's twisted records release so don't hold your breath.

Release date in Japan is October 2nd :)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another one of the great old ones out with a new album... From what I hear, the newer stuff is not quite up to par with older stuff though... And it didn't help that Ian Ion left the project... But I'm definitely gonna check this out when it's released - and I look forward to catching Frank'e @ the Twisted anniversary bash in London...

if his DJ Set that I heard in may is any indication of the direction of the new CD

it should be AWESOME!!!

I am really looking forward to it!

if his DJ Set that I heard in may is any indication of the direction of the new CD

it should be AWESOME!!!

I am really looking forward to it!

597195[/snapback]

I saw him live not long before that and it was fucking boring monotonic garbage :blink:

I'm sure Oopie agrees :unsure:

I saw him live not long before that and it was fucking boring monotonic garbage  :blink:

I'm sure Oopie agrees  :unsure:

597209[/snapback]

hmm... well, I only saw the dj set... I hope you are wrong.

Koxbox is just Frank E for quite a while now. Ian Ion kept the Saiko-Pod name.

596956[/snapback]

You are slightly wrong here... Ian is involved in at least three of the tracks on this album I think. Still, those three tracks might have been created a while ago... This album is full of collaborations with other artists too. One with Merv Pepler (Eat Static). One with Xavier Morel. I don't remember all the artists involved at the moment, but I will check the details I have at home...

You are slightly wrong here... Ian is involved in at least three of the tracks on this album I think. Still, those three tracks might have been created a while ago... This album is full of collaborations with other artists too. One with Merv Pepler (Eat Static). One with Xavier Morel. I don't remember all the artists involved at the moment, but I will check the details I have at home...

597441[/snapback]

thanks for the juicy info PKS! I'm very curious to listen to the Frank E / Merv Pepler collab...

Yeah me too.. It must be something else, Twisted would never release such shit  :unsure:

597336[/snapback]

The stuff that he plays live now, is the stuff for the new album indeed. We WERE going to book him, but flights from Ibiza and the prize of 3000 euros was not in our budged for getting him to play :(

I saw him live not long before that and it was fucking boring monotonic garbage  :blink:

I'm sure Oopie agrees  :unsure:

597209[/snapback]

although I did dance to his set (I was drunk and paid 30 for the ticket, what do you expect?) I was indeed dissapointed!

all that made koxbox big in the hey-days was missing. it was very bass-oriented and he didn't play single old track, d'oh.

And I went to him after the set and said some deserved criticism. :)

although I did dance to his set (I was drunk and paid 30 for the ticket, what do you expect?) I was indeed dissapointed!

all that made koxbox big in the hey-days was missing. it was very bass-oriented and he didn't play single old track, d'oh.

And I went to him after the set and said some deserved criticism. :)

597624[/snapback]

Criticism from drunk people is always derserved... :P

Criticism from drunk people is always derserved...  :P

597735[/snapback]

I hate drunk people talking rubbish to me after a set. I never go to artists and criticize when I am drunk... its just not on...

An email the day after though, is well deserved :P

Guest Cosmogenesis

i never like koxbox stuff..they are the only project from gold era who sux imo  (close with eat static) :rolleyes:

597865[/snapback]

I almost agree with u! I don't like me too this project since their first step back in the golden age!

The only stuff I like from them comes from their first album, "Forever After", and particularily, "tribal oscillation" & "point of no return". I think that other projects were much better at the same period, but, as always, all is matter of taste. :)