ode to parvati records

zaib

well, i just happen to be listening to my copy psy stories II that dropped in the mailbox 2 days ago, and it just strikes how they once again manage to deliver a compilation that's energetic and powerful but not aggressive or shallow, subtle yet not boring - and this while kindzadza is the only "older" artist on it (who's been featuring regularly on previous parvati releases)

i think it's truly remarkable that a label manages to adapt over the years, but never quite loses their unique style, and that it manages to consistently keep up the quality

praise to them :)

praise to them :)

594339[/snapback]

Hear hear!!

and this while kindzadza is the only "older" artist on it (who's been featuring regularly on previous parvati releases)

594339[/snapback]

That's not entirely true though... Jahbo who has been a Parvati regular since day one, is one half of Psilo Cowboys... But yeah, I get what you mean - it's impressive that they continue to deliver top quality EVERY single time even if they don't recycle artists as much as they could...

I'm with you on the praise! :)

Hear hear!!

That's not entirely true though... Jahbo who has been a Parvati regular since day one, is one half of Psilo Cowboys...  But yeah, I get what you mean - it's impressive that they continue to deliver top quality EVERY single time even if they don't recycle artists as much as they could...

I'm with you on the praise!  :)

594348[/snapback]

I don't like dark at all. Maybe that I should give this a try?

I don't like dark at all. Maybe that I should give this a try?

594373[/snapback]

You should definitely check GOW & Metaloids' 'Tits on fire' CD - it's Parvati's top stuff IMO

PS 2 is good stuff for sure, derangos track is awesome ,and so is para halu´s album also realesed on parvati,one realese that actually diserves to be called dark psy trance imo.

and what about kindzadza's waves from outer space or psychotic micro vs azax syndrom? i know not everybody is fond of those albums but they sure had impact

595323[/snapback]

waves from outerspace is GREAT!!!!

azax syndrom is bweik....

waves from outerspace is GREAT!!!!

azax syndrom is bweik....

595324[/snapback]

come on, his older tunes were nice, a bit cheesy but still well-made

"a good day to die" is one of the oldest psy-tunes i know