was wondering about you guys?

Do u play any instrument?which one?is the keyboard essential for a good music producer?

im asking cus im studing audio engineering and music production and i need to take 1 or 2 instruments , since i play the guitar i thought the keyboard and or the bass...

any advices?plz

that was stupid.obviously you never heard dark psytrance.

CeDer,personally I would go for the keyboard and another strings instrument,like the violin.

593209[/snapback]

you're stupid yourself! :rolleyes:

Yes, I've heard dark psytrance before, but I don't count an arpeggio as a melody ;)

you're stupid yourself!  :rolleyes:

Yes, I've heard dark psytrance before, but I don't count an arpeggio as a melody ;)

593254[/snapback]

yes I am.thanks.

yes I agree,I don't count an arpeggio as a melody too.but I count a sequence of arpeggios as a melody.its a chord anyways.

CeDeR,follow the man's advice:if you want to make music learn how to play the keyboard.if you want to make dark psytrance,buy a chainsaw instead because you ain't gonna do music at all,but still you can record some nice noises.

:rolleyes:

Do u play any instrument?which one?is the keyboard essential for a good music producer?

im asking cus im studing audio engineering and music production and i need to take 1 or 2 instruments , since i play the guitar i thought the keyboard and or the bass...

any advices?plz

593127[/snapback]

In my opinion, since bass is already so similiar to guitar, it's probably a better idea to learn to play keyboard/piano first. It will come in handy when you want to input notes using a midi controller. You can't input midi with a guitar or bass unless you have special equipment. Hope I've helped :P

The keyboard is generally the instrument of choice when it comes to 'playing in' a melody into the computer - though you can just as easily use a mouse these days (although a lot more work) - it's the best for electronic music, certainly.

I play drums(mrdanga), flute(bengal), I played tambourine and gitar and have some experiance with keyboards before.. Now Im fully into synth learning..

593607[/snapback]

wow exellent things. flute indeed. always thought of adding some flute melody to my tracks

acordeon take acordeon :)

of coz joking :)

593616[/snapback]

don't laught with accordeons! they're very nice instruments! :)

if you want to make dark psytrance,buy a chainsaw instead because you ain't gonna do music at all,but still you can record some nice noises.

593282[/snapback]

I didn't say dark psy isn't music.