Hey peoples

I confess some of my old songs is shit.

but recent my songs is not shit super!

hahaha.

look I'm more evolve now.

thanks.

593652[/snapback]

Please post some of your new tracks!

I liked XI, and im intrested to listen to some newer stuff!!!

• 3 years later...

You should make some more of it then.

for some stupid reason I have always thought the Bill was behind NJHO. :ph34r: maybe not alone though. same with Megaraver but then i came to the brilliant conclution ( :rolleyes: ) that more people then Bill out there are funny like that.

still suspect him for having a finger in the play

.. :R

The Christmas is upon us and you know what that brings..

OH FUCK. I've just remembered I left NHJO's Christmas album on the hard disk of a computer in the office where I did my Ph.D. What are they going to think when they find it?

OH FUCK. I've just remembered I left NHJO's Christmas album on the hard disk of a computer in the office where I did my Ph.D. What are they going to think when they find it?

That you have THE best taste in music.

We're going to see a topic soon in the lost tracks section on how someone found this great music that seems to be mislabelled 'nhynjrnnoro' and wants to know more about it?

then you're still better off than when they find out you were surfing pr0n over the uni VPN.

...like me...

• 6 years later...
  • 4 months later...