what ever happened to the masters?

technosomy

just wondering

sitting here wondering if anyone has ever brought up this type of topic (probably many)

and something slightly different to whats currently being discussed

what ever happened to all those old school masters we grew to love "back in the day"

the dimension 5's and whats martin cooper or "gilbert" doing now?

and what are those one off artists we may have heard on various classic compilations that just faded away into oblivion doing now in 2006?

please enlighten me with any info

and lets call this thread

"where are they now in 2006"

thanks

:)

Most of them quitted making music, or they simply lack any ideas and moved onto something else in their lives. I was always wondering the same thing myself, whatever happend with all those many groups that were in the days producing few singles and nothing more, not even a single album... There were so many artists doing various collaborations, making unknown labels and keeping the spirit....now all of them are gone... :unsure:

Most of them quitted making music, or they simply lack any ideas and moved onto something else in their lives. I was always wondering the same thing myself, whatever happend with all those many groups that were in the days producing few singles and nothing more, not even a single album... There were so many artists doing various collaborations, making unknown labels and keeping the spirit....now all of them are gone...  :unsure:

592251[/snapback]

i would imagine alot of those groups doing the one offs were possibly some of the main masters of the day but not disclosing their many guises unlike boris or shakta etc who did.

All the good stuff was Simon P under disguise?  ;)

592258[/snapback]

Heh, you aren't too far off. Just look at the track credits on most of the early Dragonfly or TIP compilations. ;)

produced by Simon Posford

just wondering

sitting here wondering if anyone has ever brought up this type of topic (probably many)

and something slightly different to whats currently being discussed

what ever happened to all those old school masters we grew to love "back in the day"

the dimension 5's and whats martin cooper or "gilbert" doing now?

and what are those one off artists we may have heard on various classic compilations that just faded away into oblivion doing now in 2006?

please enlighten me with any info

and lets call this thread

"where are they now in 2006"

thanks

:)

592248[/snapback]

with their families and their sons and daughters im sure of it :)