Which artists do still perform "live"?

RTP

Actually both pics were of my projects - the one with 4 people was OOOD live, and the one with the didge was Voice of Cod.  And yes, there are live instruments all the way with both :)

591599[/snapback]

Hehehe, yup, excuse me! I realised that when you posted one of those pics in another thread. The OOOD pic seems really really live!

yep psysex with live drums are good!

But Hilight tribe is really worth to be added in the list !

5 people on stage, it was AMAZING !! (Boom festival 2006)

Ganga giri as well, but that not that much Psytrance, but related though..

If you name Dark Soho, then you name all those that add a live instrument rifs to their acts, i don't think it's worth mentionning that much, but if you add those there are Electric universe, xenomorph (which is amazing live btw!), even infected mushroom (!), and probably much more !

Right. Everybody had,and still have there reasons to still atend to parties and Festivals. It is true that many 'artists' don't offer any new ideas. Any fresh vibes,or authenticity in their performances. But hey, that happened already with every GREAT kind of music,if you look back in history.

Some can actually say that the whole concept of psy, goa, etc, has been 'perverted' in a sort of way. Sold out.

I honestly have been in the ambiance for only 10 years, and like many others, i've seen great,unforgettable stuff and others really crappy but WE are the ones that need to move on.

Now many acts and artists pretend to play live,or make their music just faster, instead of improving the quality and originality. Shame on them!!!! But we need to stay optimistic and find( and support) the still remaining TRUE acts/artists around the globe.

I'm mexican,and in Mexico we like to party hard,but even I find SKAZI too noisy after 40 minutes. But then again, everybody has an opinion.

Cheer up people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yup. that's the livest i've ever seen.

Psysex, DarkSoho, and Son Kite are worth mentioning as well....

591905[/snapback]

Dark Soho?

What I saw them doing wasn't much live except one guitar layer put over the tracks...

Okay a bit was done with the synth too ... but not that much