4. Outdoors (Radio Krasnojarsk)

5. Colossus

6. Understatement

7. Abstract Ramixt

8. The Fattest Worm Catches The Early Bird

9. On A Stroll

10. That Old Organ

Info:

Krumelur is 25 year old Frederik Larsson from Malmo, Sweden.

He is most certainly one of the most respected pioneers of the minimal trance scene, with his debut album 'Minimal Animal' being regarded as somewhat of a classic in psytrance circles.

With other releases on labels like Novatekk, Digital Psionics and of course Zenon he has continued to build his reputation, resulting in tours of Europe, Brazil and more. His new album Paramoral continues the tradition of his previous releases, but takes it to the next level. Its quirky beats, deep atmospheres and ripping leads, combined with a high level of musicality makes it perfect for release on Zenon. Featuring 10 previously unreleased tracks, this is as fresh as it gets.

OUT NOW!!!

The latest release coming to Zenon...

Tracklist:

1. The Plan (Kick It)

2. A Furry Something

3. Swallowed

4. Outdoors (Radio Krasnojarsk)

5. Colossus

6. Understatement

7. Abstract Ramixt

8. The Fattest Worm Catches The Early Bird

9. On A Stroll

10. That Old Organ

OUT NOW!!!

589281[/snapback]

yiiiiiiiiiiihaaaaaaaaa... musthave!!! yesterday!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, wow this album sounds really nice!

A mixture between minimal, funky, dark. It's not a "crazy dance" music, but it's very pleasant, it's playful and experimental.

I'm sure that whoever likes Sensient will also like Krumelur. (I'm not comparing them though!)

Samples and album available:

Psyshop

Saikosounds

Like i said before, Krumelur makes smart music.

Good luck Fredrik!

Krumelur is also hosting entire songs from this new album at his homepage!

http://krumelur.trance.net

Best samples out there ofcourse (very friendly of the artist! good way to sell music imo!)

succes with this release, it isn't my style though hehe

Hey, wow this album sounds really nice!

A mixture between minimal, funky, dark. It's not a "crazy dance" music, but it's very pleasant, it's playful and experimental.

I'm sure that whoever likes Sensient will also like Krumelur. (I'm not comparing them though!)

596559[/snapback]

Couldn't agree with you more. Krumelur is oh so sweet for my ears !

Another stereotype, if you listen skazi you surely dont know what good music is. Oh give a break amphi. If i like 2 songs of skazi it means something bad ?

Im not going insane listening to latetst "killargh album by skazi". And you surely have no clue what i listen to. :)

this is fuckin great cd guys very minimal boader line mininal house in places in his production! zeon records are doing a great job this year but it still think it will not top tetermeth album this year the drum programing the best i heard for a long time keep up the good work zeon records :P

Yup, I loved Krumelur from the very beginning, and this new release is definatly as good as the first thing I heard from Krumelur I don't know if he's getting better or sounds fresher but at least he keeps on the same level and the same style and that is pretty rare these days.

Go Krumelur!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...