Dark Tech mix

phatpat

Hi guys,

I mixed a set yesterday if you're keen to listen.

Mainly older tracks. Feed back is welcome.

Flyupload:

http://www.flyupload.com/?fid=82115288

OR

Megaupload:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DLI456RW

Track listing:

01. Boo. Reka - Psychodelichesky

02. Authentic - Vampires

03. Wizzy Noise - Cyclotron

04. Three Point Turn - Thriller

05. PPS Project - Complex

06. Midimiliz - No Exit

07. Eat Static - Xeno-Phonic

• 2 weeks later...

Good for homelistening imo, maybe bit too strange for a dancefloor nowadays, but I still dig it, nice mixing!

602580[/snapback]

it would work here in Toronto... I know a few people who stopped going to parties when this sort of stuff stopped getting played...

it would work here in Toronto... I know a few people who stopped going to parties when this sort of stuff stopped getting played...

602583[/snapback]

I'm one of those :D well not entirely but psy partys have become rare occasions in my life.

Thanks for the mix, I'll download it when my holidays are over, my home internet connection is way too slow. I hope it stays online a while...

Its little agressive at the start but when u get into the mood its fine.. Its better and better as it aproaches the end.. Only thing is that its to short.. Come on, mix something longer, we are waiting..

602883[/snapback]

I second that!

Its little agressive at the start but when u get into the mood its fine.. Its better and better as it aproaches the end.. Only thing is that its to short.. Come on, mix something longer, we are waiting..

602883[/snapback]

hehe, I'm slowly working on a longer one... Havent had much time and I'm trying to put more thought into this one.

Thanks for the comments guys!

Will be interesting to see how it goes on the dance floor, I've got my first gig coming up at the end of next month.