video of xerxes live

i've uploaded a video to my website http://www.xerxes-music.com from this summers concert at hortensfestivalen 2006.

find it in the news section

also, for those in norway, i will be playing (with the same musicians as in this video) this upcoming saturday in horten, norway (19.00 at makrellfestivalen).

cheers,

.x

ps. audio recorded with built-in DV mic.. so don't expect great sound :)

Amazing! Especially the last song.. whats it called? Wish I was there to see it live. The drummer is outstanding. Great work man

589673[/snapback]

tracklist:

prologue [from album]

crush [unreleased]

unnamed track [made specially for the bendik drumsolo]

outro [unreleased and not really named yet either]

hope this helps a little :)

cheers,

.x

• 1 month later...

Xerxes, The Mirror Formula is an excellent album and I'm frankly amazed that you are giving it for free.

590116[/snapback]

thank you very much! allthough this isnt 100% true. i am giving away the initial release of the album.. and not the mixed/mastered version of it.

the CD version of the album will soon be availble through itunes and perhaps a couple of other channels.

and the bonus track from the CD is available for download (free ofcourse) from my site..

www.xerxes-music.com

hope you like it my friends :)

love,

.x

Amazing! Especially the last song.. whats it called? Wish I was there to see it live. The drummer is outstanding. Great work man

589673[/snapback]

its called "counting down from zero" and you can download a "live in studio" version of it from my site..

www.xerxes-music.com (look at the moonchild section) :)

respectfully,

.x

its called "counting down from zero" and you can download a "live in studio" version of it from my site..

www.xerxes-music.com (look at the moonchild section) :)

respectfully,

.x

609739[/snapback]

Awesome! Thanks man, I just adore that track

Keep up the great work

thank you very much! allthough this isnt 100% true. i am giving away the initial release of the album.. and not the mixed/mastered version of it.

609737[/snapback]

It sounds good enough for me. :) In what quality will the final net release be? 320 kbps? Wav?

The live vid was cool too. The drummer was great. If he's your regular gig companion, then you are very fortunate. :)