VA - Trip To Dreamland 2006

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanx y'all... great album... nice oldschooly "7years ago"-feel!!! I love it!!!

best traxx... lost buddha (but indeed poor quality), artha, phazur!!!

three thumbs up!!!

btw. eagerly awaiting the Lost Buddha album...

590519[/snapback]

yea man i must say that the production wasnt top notch cause it wasnt , but its a good tune , the mastering didnt help much either , i think it got worse , but anyway im producing the Ataraxia album my new project , glad u enjoy my work :)

Good work Chatnik! 10x for the effort

It could be useful to us all to have a webpage presenting the VA and the link to the RAR file... All of us could be better promoted... Can you do it?

If you can't, i can do it, as long as Cybernetika keeps hosting the RAR file! :)

boom

Good work Chatnik! 10x for the effort

It could be useful to us all to have a webpage presenting the VA and the link to the RAR file... All of us could be better promoted... Can you do it?

If you can't, i can do it, as long as Cybernetika keeps hosting the RAR file! :)

boom

592217[/snapback]

Oh that's would be nice if you want.Thanks,man.

592217[/snapback]

Here you have it!

http://www.ektoplazm.com/audio/trip-to-dreamland/

Plus the link direct to the BitTorrent file:

http://www.ektoplazm.com/tracker/torrents/...6_-_MP3.torrent

Guest Cosmogenesis

I have just downloaded it, and after a quick listening, I can tell that the compilation is a patchwork with different styles and some interesting tracks. :)

Best stuff in my opinion come from Lost Buddha (monstruous piece), Mindcrawlers (D5 style with mechanical FX), Artha & Tears.

Congrats once again for this great initiative, and I hope a chapter 2 will see some day the light. :)

I hope also this compilation will be released somewhere. ;)

Congrats once again for this great initiative, and I hope a chapter 2 will see some day the light.  :)

I hope also this compilation will be released somewhere.  ;)

595547[/snapback]

yea my friend i have some ideas and ill speak to chatnik soon , i wanna put Ataraxia in the Trip to Dreamland 2 if that comes up (but not now ;) ) and i hope Chatnik will make a better mastering next time :)

Basilisk - man great site u got , awesome look and amazing covers :o really awesome , thank u for hosting the comp. :)