Twisted Records 10th Anniversary

Frontier Psychiatrist

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there,

Your tickets to the Twisted party have been sent out today.  THey should arrive with you in a maximum of 7 days.

Keep an eye out for GOLD envelopes  ;-)

If you have any problems, please send me a mail.

They will need to be signed for upon delivery... so look out for bits of paper from the postman  If it gets to the end of next week and you haven't received them then let me know and I'll send you your tracking number.

Have a great weekend.

All the best...

Simon Baring

www.twisted.co.uk

:D:D:D:D:D

I will be eating porridge now for the rest of the month.

619109[/snapback]

hmm, that's what I'm always doing :ph34r::ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody!

This is my first reply as a psynews forum member... but i've long been browsing this page, back to the days when there was more than a forum :)

Anyway... ontopic:

PLEASE!!!! If anyone knows when OTT is starting, please write it here... i don't want to miss him play because (besides sphongle) this musician is among my absolute favourites..... :rolleyes::):):)

I will be there with some more english and hungarian friends :) Everything is booked and i can't wait... Especially for younger brother, sphongle and ott... hmm hmm maybe some classic room :blink: THE LINE UP IS UNBELIEVABLE.

Anyway, thanks in advance, for any replies... i hope there is someone here who knows the timetable... or perhaps there will be a time table at the party so my question is without point? Anyway... i just HAD to ask it, because i rarely get a chance to go to England and... well... i LOVE OTT's music (blush)

:)

Agh! Can't wait :)

Exam finishes at 18, plane leaves at 21:20, arriving 22:10. So I'll probably be at the party some time before midnight :)

See ya'll there, and watch out for a black ninja :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

ssooo....

how was it music-wise?

628849[/snapback]

I spent 99% of the time in the Oldschool room. Banging GoaTrance all the way. It was really good. So nice to go to a party where they still play that kind of music.

Hy head is still ringing. It was proper loud.

I spent 99% of the time in the Oldschool room. Banging GoaTrance all the way. It was really good. So nice to go to a party where they still play that kind of music.

Hy head is still ringing. It was proper loud.

628930[/snapback]

Any remarkable incidents that happened??? :)

Yes. I entered what I believed to be "The Nth Dimension". Everything went a bit "X-Files" for about 2 hours.

628980[/snapback]

The Nth Dimension is good. Its very good.

Only 2 hours?

What dimension did you get in after the 2 hours??? :ph34r:

The Nth Dimension is good. Its very good.

Only 2 hours?

What dimension did you get in after the 2 hours??? :ph34r:

628995[/snapback]

The Nth Dimension is a scary place. The music begins to sound all "tinny" like you were listing to it through a "flanger" filter or a tin cup.

It is also not wise to be standing up, when you enter "The Nth Dimension".

The Nth Dimension is a scary place. The music begins to sound all "tinny" like you were listing to it through a "flanger" filter or a tin cup.

It is also not wise to be standing up, when you enter "The Nth Dimension".

629003[/snapback]

tinny?? weird!

music usually gets deeper for me when on cid

goddam

the green nuns just melted my brain

hilaric hysteria all around the place, i've never freaked out and laughed so much during a live performance in my whole life..!!

more will follow later, i'm so glad to see my bed now i'm back in belgium.

goddam

the green nuns just melted my brain

hilaric hysteria all around the place, i've never freaked out and laughed so much during a live performance in my whole life..!!

more will follow later, i'm so glad to see my bed now i'm back in belgium.

629051[/snapback]

Back already? Man I had such a good time. Thanks again for the ticket and the Beers man. You are a legend.