V/A "NEW ORDER"

VERRRY surprised to see such a tracklist on a Homega-compilation, but... let's check out the music first.

Could be the start of something beautiful ;)

588155[/snapback]

hAHA suprised, really? Hommega is one of 'em labels that is only after money and at the moment progressive is hot so the logical thing is to release it..

• Like 1

Guest Elysium

hAHA suprised, really? Hommega is one of 'em labels that is only after money and at the moment progressive is hot so the logical thing is to release it..

588170[/snapback]

I expect to see some flaming now ;)

btw. I agree.

Hommega is one of 'em labels that is only after money and at the moment progressive is hot so the logical thing is to release it..

588170[/snapback]

Yes that is very true.

After this compilation HOMmega also plans a really killer Dark-Psy compilation.

After all dark is VERY HOT at the moment so the logical thing is to release it.

• Like 1

Yes that is very true.

After this compilation HOMmega also plans a really killer Dark-Psy compilation.

After all dark is VERY HOT at the moment so the logical thing is to release it.

588329[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

I heard that it will have Iron Madness' Psychedelic Jihad tune. Is that true?

• Like 1

sorry to go offtopic, good luck with the VA to everyone involved, i think it's a good step for HOMMMM-mega  ;)

but in this day and age women have more of a 'buying power' than men...  so rise up moni and demand they put a hot guy with washboard abs on the maid outfit or you don't buy it :P

587794[/snapback]

Good idea. Hey Ace Ventura, on your next compilation I would like a hot man on the cover! He doesn't have to be very naked, aaand ... he should be 1.80m tall or more, dark hair, blue eyes, sun-tanned skin, and nice ass!

Great idea Moni.

Posted Image

587888[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

588170[/snapback]

Well, all labels are after money! Getting income and profit is the purpose of any bussiness, else the motivation decreases, and eventually labels go bankrupt.

So... if the music is good, hell yeah, make as much money as possible, who cares? I won't be poorer if a label sells more CDs.

Good music, good selling numbers, it's a win-win situation, no?

• Like 1

People, you can say what you want, BUT this track list is definitely the most intersting you'll see for long long time so prepare your self for very speical hallucniate trip with Mr. Oshrat & Hommega productions.

Keep it up Yoni, I can't wait to put my hands on this tasty release.

• Like 1

Well, all labels are after money! Getting income and profit is the purpose of any bussiness, else the motivation decreases, and eventually labels go bankrupt.

592122[/snapback]

not true some ppl are even happy with a break even ....

same thing with partyorganisers

• Like 1

So... if the music is good, hell yeah, make as much money as possible, who cares? I won't be poorer if a label sells more CDs.

Good music, good selling numbers, it's a win-win situation, no?

592122[/snapback]

Yes at the moment Hommega is releasing good music. At this moment it's good music that is selling. As soon as something else starts to sell they release that. I have little respect for labels like this. But yeah..

• Like 1