V/A "NEW ORDER"

V/A - New Order (HOMmega Productions)

Compiled by Ace Ventura

1. Astrix - Just in time

2. Freq - The Moon & The Earth

3. Earsugar - Stay

4. Vibrasphere - Thermal twist

5. X-noiZe - Let yourself go (Ticon remix)

6. Ace Ventura & Intelabeam - The jhon

7. Emok vs NDSA - Harbour candy

8. D-Nox & Beckers - Naked punch

9. Wrecked Machines feat V.O.R - Subtle flavour

HOMmega Productions is proud to present "New Order" - a fresh and exciting compilation by 'Ace Ventura' (Yoni Oshrat), marking new and interesting times for HOMmega and the entire scene as a whole.

Yoni Oshrat was previously a member of one of HOMmega's most highly profiled acts, PsySex, but has in the last year concentrated on his new solo project 'Ace Ventura', with which he has hit the progressive & psy trance scenes with a storm.

Now he's ready with a new compilation featuring 9 exclusive and highly refined progressive tracks,bordering from hi-tech digital morning sounds by acts like Ticon (remixing X-noiZe) and Vibrasphere, massive daytime tunes by the likes of Freq, Earsugar (aka Liquid soul & Dj Martin), Ace Ventura & Intelabeam, and housey borderline grooves from masters at work D-nox & Beckers, Emok and NDSA (aka Ticon).

Also watch out for the possibly two biggest surprises on the disc - presenting a monster opening track by Astrix,one of the leading forces in the global trance scene, and a massive closing track by Wrecked Machines,a highly acclaimed producer himself. Their new sound is bound to turn your world upside down.

Get ready for the New Order!

• Like 1

Guest Elysium

Blasphemy. The Ultra Candy rave label now try to milk the progressive market with a release that IMO got nothing new to offer. The same old artists with the same old sound.

Mr Al Wanko-vitz is a ultra dedicated Full On Candy raver.

Leave the prog. releases to those who burn for it and know what progressive is.

my 2 cents.

I'll for sure check this comp out when I see it in a store.

I can't say why Hommega is releasing prog stuff, but Psysex' last albums weren't cheesy full-on so it's not exactly a surprise. I just think it's rather funny that if a label keeps its old style it's just to make money with full-on stuff and if they change style it's also only to make money. So it's wrong anyway, no matter what they do.

• Like 1

If deleted several posts here, it would be nice if you could only comment the actual compilation or I'll have to lock the thread. And this would be a shame.

586598[/snapback]

Bravo !! ":) about time some one put things back to order here ;)

as for the comp, alot of intresting groovy tune's here im sure by the name's of the acts..im realy looking forword hearing the new D'nox &beckers tune , as well the "old" brazilien,W.M, dude has my eye on him ;)

waiting for my copy .... B):P

• Like 1

The cover looks more like the "Old Order".

What is the matter with the people behind covers like this?

Can it be more sexism?

sexism:

1. attitudes or behavior based on traditional stereotypes of sexual roles.

2. discrimination or devaluation based on a person's sex, as in restricted job opportunities; esp., such discrimination directed against women.

Very poor I think to come with this.

Mouka

• Like 1

The cover looks more like the "Old Order".

What is the matter with the people behind covers like this?

Can it be more sexism?

Very poor I think to come with this.

Mouka

587328[/snapback]

The only thing that is worse than sexism is lack of sense of humour.

The robot in the cover is the master and the female serves him. The robot is not male, it's a robot damnit, he has no penis.

The futures society where the robots control the humans, hence the "New Order"

Got it?

• Like 1

Looking forward to this compilation, came as a bit of a shock for me must say. Pleasant shock that is.

As for the cover, Jikkenteki and FP said it all. Remarks concerning sexism remind me on the other hand a South Park episode entitled "Chef Goes Nanners" (if I'm not mistaken, anyhow 'twas the episode where Chef is against the South Park flag). If you have seen it, you will get the idea what I'm talking about.

... and a beer for Ace of course! ;)

• Like 1

Well if this is supposed to be the "new order" it is still pretty lame, why not a man on the cover? Than it would have been really funny, that is humour in my opinion.

But now it is still a typical male projection.

But good luck with your release!

Mouka

• Like 1

Well if this is supposed to be the "new order" it is still pretty lame, why not a man on the cover? Than it would have been really funny, that is humour in my opinion.

But good luck with your release!

Mouka

587697[/snapback]

Well, sex sells. Women are sexier than men. Probably combined with the idea that men have more money and buy more than women do. But that's generalisation.

I personally would have put Ace Ventura on the cover instead of the girl. I mean, he's quite handsome.

:lol:

• Like 1

Well, sex sells. Women are sexier than men. Probably combined with the idea that men have more money and buy more than women do. But that's generalisation.

I personally would have put Ace Ventura on the cover instead of the girl. I mean, he's quite handsome.

:lol:

587744[/snapback]

sorry to go offtopic, good luck with the VA to everyone involved, i think it's a good step for HOMMMM-mega ;)

but in this day and age women have more of a 'buying power' than men... so rise up moni and demand they put a hot guy with washboard abs on the maid outfit or you don't buy it :P

• Like 1

587697[/snapback]

typical dumb feminist projection...
  • Like 1