New way of live perfromance

ProSect

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, maybe he's trying to say, whats going on onstage doesnt matter, its the music, and the dance, that matters!  Thats one way of looking at it.  I believe that the music, not how its made or whatnot, is the important thing!  Just listen, and dance, its trance, anyway, not a rock show, or a symphony.  If the crowd digs it, well they're having fun, who are we to take that away from them?  Or judge them, for doing what you all should, no matter whos playing or what style, politics should be left outside the party!  If you dont like it, dont go!  DOnt listen!  Dont bother saying anything negative!  Isnt it foolish to be wasting energy on something you claim to despise?  Maybe deep down you really like it, and are ashamed because you have this image in your head, that if your cool you dont like that kind of thing.  Maybe next party you can try and keep your ideas at home, and go with an open mind, ready to accept whatever will come your way???  Look at all those people going crazy for Eskimo.  They dont let the fact that its cheesy fullon get in the way of their fun!

585141[/snapback]

man i a have allready witnessed him in his "lives". he is a clown. end of story.

and you are correct its all about the music.but eskimo disagrees. he pushes play on his laptop and dances.where is the music in that?

he probably doesnt even know what track of his is playing.

alleycat, your post "sucks".

why?

because you cant accept that people have rights to voice their opinion, even if its not fluffy and white and all that PLUR shit inside.

rapists rape innocent people, you dont like it i assume, well then you probably will not voice your opinion on this matter, let those rapists have some fun aswell. simple as that. dont get what im talking about? then dont be so literate.

complains and critics sometimes works as a filter. quality filter.

i say eskimo is shit and not trance, and thats a fact. and i agree with elysium - if i pay for ticket where its said that my "favourite artist" is going to play live then i expect him to put some ENERGY INTO PERFORMANCE/CREATION and not jumping on the stage like some FUKING MORON, EVERYBODY can do so, BUT no everyone can perform "live".

585165[/snapback]

Funny thing is that alleycat has to take the piss because, as you say, he does not like the people to critisise stuff without plur meaning and so he tells the people what to say and what not. But on the other some people here have a hardtime themselfes to accept that there are people who actually like (for example) Eskimo without being totaly stupid fuck-ups on drugs so they also tell the people to be and what to think, just in a different way of saying. ;)

Funny thing is that alleycat has to take the piss because, as you say, he does not like the people to critisise stuff without plur meaning and so he tells the people what to say and what not. But on the other some people here have a hardtime themselfes to accept that there are people who actually like (for example) Eskimo without being totaly stupid fuck-ups on drugs so they also tell the people to be and what to think, just in a different way of saying.  ;)

585361[/snapback]

well thats how it is, yes.

but i cant accept that someone starts to bitch about negative feedbacks, wtf?!

:)

I guess allecat is rather new here and has to learn that it's standart at psynews to bitch about certain artists or behaviours. It's not meant as bad as it sounds if you read it here for the first time, even when of course people are serious about disliking certain artists. But putting them down is more for the fun of it (I'm also not that happy about it but since it happens not too much it's ok for me).

Guest Elysium

Funny thing is that alleycat has to take the piss because, as you say, he does not like the people to critisise stuff without plur meaning and so he tells the people what to say and what not. But on the other some people here have a hardtime themselfes to accept that there are people who actually like (for example) Eskimo without being totaly stupid fuck-ups on drugs so they also tell the people to be and what to think, just in a different way of saying.  ;)

585361[/snapback]

I got no problem with what people listen to. Its their choice. BUT I got a problem with artists like Eskimo who clearly take the crap out of people when he accept to have his name on a flyer saying he play live and then he stand on a stage like another "David Hasselhof" wannabe without any form of live playing at all.

He is a circus clown and yes people are to damn fucked on drugs to even get it. Some like his music and do not do drugs (if i had to guess its very few). Fair enough. But let's be honest now. Is his performance adaptable to the idea that people go to a party to dance and get into the music?

To me alleycat hit the nail when he/she contradicted him/herself by saying that "it's not a rock show, or a symphony"

Its exactly what Eskimo turn it into (and let's not forget Skazi and IM too here).

A rock concert "come and see me I am a mega super star and you all worship me".

As I said i rarely see anyone dance to such Mega rave shows. They all stand like it was a rock concert and look at the artists on stage (Eskimo, Skazi, IM etc.).

At least when you go to a rock concert you can be sure that the band actualy play live and have a talent to play an instrument ;)

So when I make fun of Ginger Boy & Co. it's not because of their music (even though i find it to be crap and nothing to do with the concept of trance). It's their attitude and Diva performances I make fun of. And they deserve it all!

So when I make fun of Ginger Boy & Co.  it's not because of their music (even though i find it to be crap and nothing to do with the concept of trance).  It's their attitude and Diva performances I make fun of.  And they deserve it all!

585380[/snapback]

http://psychedelic.ru/party/sobytie003/dscn0099.jpg

Hail Skazi, Hail Skazi, Hail Skazi... We await thy command... Hail Skazi, Hail Skazi, Hail Skazl.

(Yes, and the hailing is a ROMAN thing - Im not in any way insinuating that its a nazi thing, even though this could also have been Nürnberg).

Arghh, am I in trouble now ?

This is called black humor :-)

- Krell

Guest Elysium

Hail Skazi, Hail Skazi, Hail Skazi... We await thy command... Hail Skazi, Hail Skazi, Hail Skazl.

(Yes, and the hailing is a ROMAN thing - Im not in any way insinuating that its a nazi thing, even though this could also have been Nürnberg).

- Krell

585391[/snapback]

Without trying to offend anyone it's also interesting to see that most of the followers to these Mega stars come from countries like Russia, Ukraine,Poland, Mexico etc etc. Countries that are new to the Psy-scene (i hate to even call this psy).

Would anyone please go there and stick up a glowstick up their private parts where the sun never shines? And tell them to stop call it psytrance or goa and to book Scoter alongside Skaze and Eskimo.. And call it by it's real name MEGA RAVE.

Then I think many of us would stop bitching. We bitch because this kind of shows and attitude do not really go hand in hand with the psychedelic trance or Goa scene IMO (of course).

- Krell

585391[/snapback]

When i am king, they'll be the first against the wall.

Guest Elysium

Krell's photo crystal clear illustrate that this has nothing to do with a party where people go to dance and get into trance. It's a MEGA star rock/POP show alá MTV and by that got nothing to do with psytrance or Goatrance as the many followers actually like to call these Mega star's music.

THIS is why we bitch so much ;)

Posted Image

well, maybe he's trying to say, whats going on onstage doesnt matter, its the music, and the dance, that matters!  Thats one way of looking at it.  I believe that the music, not how its made or whatnot, is the important thing!  Just listen, and dance, its trance, anyway, not a rock show, or a symphony.  If the crowd digs it, well they're having fun, who are we to take that away from them?  Or judge them, for doing what you all should, no matter whos playing or what style, politics should be left outside the party!  If you dont like it, dont go!  DOnt listen!  Dont bother saying anything negative!  Isnt it foolish to be wasting energy on something you claim to despise?  Maybe deep down you really like it, and are ashamed because you have this image in your head, that if your cool you dont like that kind of thing.  Maybe next party you can try and keep your ideas at home, and go with an open mind, ready to accept whatever will come your way???  Look at all those people going crazy for Eskimo.  They dont let the fact that its cheesy fullon get in the way of their fun!

585141[/snapback]

You have to remember mate that people love to complain. It's part of their nature. If you don't like something you should say so. Who is it hurting? An artist shouldn't get upset if someone doesn't like their work. Tastes vary from person to person in all things so any one artist isn't going to be loved by everyone. All this don't say anything negative sounds really facist to me.

A facist hippy state! What the F**k would that be like? Love everyone & everything dude or we'll cut your heart out (but we'll do it with love)!!!

This is a new groundbreaking way to perform live, no more need in equipment or to be near it. Its a mind control probably. Well still don't know how he plays it, but I'm gonna adopt this for my next performance...

ND

584675[/snapback]

N O C O M M E N T :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Anyone disagree....... hang them.

585208[/snapback]

What if I hate both the hippies and the chavs?

Go on, hang me.

I got no problem with what people listen to. Its their choice. BUT I got  a problem with artists like Eskimo who clearly take the crap out of people when he accept to have his name on a flyer saying he play live and then he stand on a stage like another "David Hasselhof" wannabe without any form of live playing at all.

He is a circus clown and yes people are to damn fucked on drugs to even get it. Some like his music and do not do drugs (if i had to guess its very few). Fair enough. But let's be honest now.  Is his performance adaptable to the idea that people go to a party to dance and get into the music?

To me alleycat hit the nail when he/she contradicted him/herself by saying that "it's not a rock show, or a symphony"

Its exactly what Eskimo turn it into (and let's not forget Skazi and IM too here).

A rock concert "come and see me I am a mega super star and you all worship me".

As I said i rarely see anyone dance to such Mega rave shows. They all stand like it was a rock concert and look at the artists on stage (Eskimo, Skazi, IM etc.).

At least when you go to a rock concert you can be sure that the band actualy play live and have a talent to play an instrument ;)

So when I make fun of Ginger Boy & Co.  it's not because of their music (even though i find it to be crap and nothing to do with the concept of trance).  It's their attitude and Diva performances I make fun of.  And they deserve it all!

585380[/snapback]

word...

i completely agree with u ...