New way of live perfromance

ProSect

This is a new groundbreaking way to perform live, no more need in equipment or to be near it. Its a mind control probably. Well still don't know how he plays it, but I'm gonna adopt this for my next performance...

ND

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a new groundbreaking way to perfrom live, no more need in equipment or be near it. Its a mind control probably, well still don't know how he plays it, but I'm gonna addopt this for my next perfromance...

ND

584675[/snapback]

well, to be serious, behaviour like that is beloved by "commercial crowd", he could become with the right management very popular outside psy world, ofcourse his music is not psy trance anyway, so he might get into one league with scooter.

see mainstream crowd likes such acts/dj's, and eskimo has it good to be honest.

im not saying that i like it, nor that i dont, his music is nothing special, its not even psytrance, so why be bothered? mtv is close...

not very live looking...

kinda creepy...

I guess he's trying to make sure everyone knows its prerecorded...

(or drunk.... and caught lip syncing :P )

Sweet Jezzzuuusss! He's awesome...

NOT!!!

:blink:

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol:

well, at least he doesn't pretend to be doing anything, hehehe.

my god. :blink:

[edit] double blink :blink: :blink: @ those dali videos. damnerdeedamn damn. never heard this kinda music before, I must add. This is .......... (no words)

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol:

well, at least he doesn't pretend to be doing anything, hehehe.

my god.  :blink:

[edit] double blink :blink: :blink: @ those dali videos. damnerdeedamn damn. never heard this kinda music before, I must add. This is .......... (no words)

584698[/snapback]

lol lol lol lol lol

Already a classic:

584683[/snapback]

must say, she cant sing, but at some point there is a potential, but i doubt that shes aware of it. and this one isnt psy either :huh:.

584683[/snapback]

haha, man, this is true killargh, how she walks at the stage at the begging after those drums with those "prayer" hands raised or smthn, like a fucking robot from cheap sci-fi :lol:

classic indeed :D

Sweet Jezzzuuusss! He's awesome...

NOT!!!

:blink:

584690[/snapback]

:lol:

i love israel for this alot :lol:

you have shittiest acts, keep up the good work B) !

btw, that guy with hat and mustache that looks into camera @~4:05 is hilarious :lol:!

584693[/snapback]

ssssssssssskaaaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

anyhow - dali, stupid bitch :rolleyes:

no respect towards those stupid bitches who cant do shit and do even less but still feel important :lol:

all this shit deserves to be laughed at, and actually its the only purpose it will ever have :lol:

FP: this is a true live performance, I'd love to see Shpongle do this. This doesn't really fit in with the rest of the crappy stuff...

Where did that vid of IM in Mexico go? The point where Duvdev starts 'rapping' really fits in this thread. I think we oughta pin this, already. This is amazing. :)

This looks better i think. Though Raja looks really corny.

584704[/snapback]

haha, corny :lol:

he looks like he has no idea where are those sounds coming from and what the fuck is it all about and why are there so many people around :lol:

like some fucked code in computer, its like windoze, some useless shit running and crashing whole system :lol:!

btw if this is how shpongle sounds [never gave it a listen for more than fast skipps through tracks], then its really not my cup of tea.

anyhow, watched 5 minutes, the rest tommorow :D.

FP: this is a true live performance, I'd love to see Shpongle do this. This doesn't really fit in with the rest of the crappy stuff...

Where did that vid of IM in Mexico go? The point where Duvdev starts 'rapping' really fits in this thread. I think we oughta pin this, already. This is amazing. :)

584707[/snapback]

i second that, BRING MORE and pin this one :lol:

new subforum - jokes?

two possibility's here no?

one: he is a fag, missed "idol", "the x factor" or whatever shitty tv program to become a star and tries it trough psytrance...

two: he is just a great joker, messing with his stupid crowd, showing how fake most "live"-acts truly are...

to be honest i don't really know, i'm afraid he's just the -first option- attention whore...

but i do must admit i kinda liked (and still -somewhat- like) his track 'open your eyes up' from the tweakers compilation

you can all shoot me now yeah yeah :unsure::D

This is a new groundbreaking way to perform live, no more need in equipment or to be near it. Its a mind control probably. Well still don't know how he plays it, but I'm gonna adopt this for my next performance...

ND

584675[/snapback]

God damn that video pisses me off so much. Fair enough I don't like his music ... But the whole thing about making those "take offs" ... it anoys me. Besides, he should hire some dancers instead. He's not really good at it.

ND

584675[/snapback]

Somehow I knew you were talking about this video before even seeing it. But you are missing the secret point. Those wrist bands of his are wireless midi percussion controllers so he's actually really "playing" the air drums. :P

I can't critize him too much, I tend to go similarily nuts when playing live now and again, although the bulk of the set is still behind the computer working with the controllers or playing stuff on the keyboard....

Guest Elysium

It's a mystery to me why anyone would go and see Ginger Boy.

But then again when people pay to see IM with horrible singing and Skazi and his AC/DC guitar then I guess it's possible.

I am waiting for the next BIG thing to arrive. Vladimir Uzbakov and his Balaika Band playing psychedlic trance versions of classic Russian songs.

Posted Image

Sponsored by Balaika Bananas

I am sure the average candy raver from Russia, Mexico, Balkan, Poland and *edited* will proclame that this is groundbreaking super kilarghhhhh psychedelic trance.