Please I need your opinion

saikodelicat

Please tell me honestly what iu think of my song, what is mising what is wrong... i belive i have mede something good, but thats my opinion, i want to see what other people thinks... well see ya and keep raving

(just click where it saids stream hi to listen) :blink:

http://www.audiostreet.net/artist.aspx?art...recordid=102108

Nice accomplishment, but it sounds abit amateur, its not completely mindblowing.

Here are some mistakes I notice:

1) Your bass has chorus and a phaser, this spreads the sound...there are different ways to make the bass fat without using these. Its incorrect to use these on bass or (I notice the kickdrum too) percussions because those should be in mono. If you still want to keep those effects in and make the signal mono, you can pan the FX channel entirely to the left, then send it to another FX channel and pan it 63% (your value may be different) to the right until it uses both left and right channels evenly, then set your synths on that FX.

By keeping bass and percussions in mono, you center the sound and give the synths and other effects something to pan around. Centering theb ass and percussions give your other synths more room use for stereo separation.

3:25 - Did hallucinogen inspire this rythm change? ;)

3:40 - Nice but some 16th hats and full percussions would make this build more effect since you have a breakdown shortly before this.

Overall this track is well composed, what you can improve from most is developing a structure/formula that works best for you (or if you are serious about making psytrance...you have to copy someone else's formula :P ) This will make your composition flow better and be more interesting to listen if you can learn the slow art of buildup/build down structure formulas.

7:00 sounds great, but the incorrectly used bass stands out very sorely. Melodies are great but that highpass synth lacks "umph", it is your lead but you make it sound like a background.

Your song and melodies are better than normal, but what you will benefit most from is spending more time on the build up and build down structure, being organized and having meaningul transitions (instead of random melodies that just work, this part is very hard), and better synth setups. Trust your ears, I am hearing the same thing that your ears hear and both of us know what is good and what isn't.

I quite liked the melodies!

I could give a word or two how to improve but I believe Synogen did a great job there. Nice to see Syno how you find motivation to give such detailed criticism! :)