airic

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PsyNina?

585255[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

I thought that was really just Psytropic Thomas in drag....

The names listed here now, are those artists only? Or are some of them djs only? And have they released anything? I know most of the names, but there are some I do not know.

585270[/snapback]

well, dj's too would include Lauryn!

(and she's an awesome one at that!!!)

:lol:  :lol:

I thought that was really just Psytropic Thomas in drag....

well, dj's too would include Lauryn!

(and she's an awesome one at that!!!)

585290[/snapback]

...and she's got it in her to write some decent prog too...

What? Cant belive that.. Ill ask him/her..

586656[/snapback]

Well ManMadeMan is the project of Paul Baguley and Sonia Bailey,so half female it would be,same happens for System 7,the project of Steve Hillage and Miquette Giraudy.

Last good album ive heard from a female producer was Domino-Stardrops over the Ocean on elejam records(collaborated with ManMadeMan in some tracks)

And hell no! Dara lee a woman? Blasphemy :ph34r: ...Koyote owner and back then one of the leaders in Brighton Psychedelic scene...

Im sure there are more females producing music out there,some of em already mentioned here,but im about to leave any minute so nuthin pops up my mind atm :)

The Nommos: Goa Gil and Arianne, his wife.

Also the upcoming prog act from Greece Atropa are husband and wife.

586673[/snapback]

I know a few "boy and girlfriend" co-ops. It's usually the guy doing all the work, but being able to bring his girl along for free when he's playing at parties.

Guest Elysium

I know a few "boy and girlfriend" co-ops. It's usually the guy doing all the work, but being able to bring his girl along for free when he's playing at parties.

586793[/snapback]

Seem like a cool deal to me for a couple even though if it was me i would like my gf to participate more than just being a "silent" partner.

I would love to work more with girls on music. It seem to me they have another approach to the music than gusy do. It's never stupid with a female input on things.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE Reger glad u joined da club  :P

586961[/snapback]

hehe, dont get me wrong, i accept only 2 females, so not 2 men and 1 female, your perv :lol:

as for female producers, well, dont know, it seems that one point or another theres pretty much some male involved in production?

hehe, dont get me wrong, i accept only 2 females, so not 2 men and 1 female, your perv :lol:

as for female producers, well, dont know, it seems that one point or another theres pretty much some male involved in production?

587403[/snapback]

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA :lol::lol::lol::lol::P