Not to be sexist....

airic

hey i was just wondering if anyone knew of any good female psy-trance producers... there seem to not be many of them, but prove me wrong! all i know of is Sungirl, but she has not made many songs or done many remixes. many thanks, love and peace....airic

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rezwalker

hm....i just check and some other forums..there is a confusion about dara lee...half of ppl believes is female and half of the ppl believes he is a guy :P

Guest Rezwalker

Let's all face it - women are rubbish.

583897[/snapback]

:lol: agreed :P

btw the mystery solved: dara-lee is guy, his name is Darryl and he is the Koyote records boss since 1995 :)

hey i was just wondering if anyone knew of any good female psy-trance producers... there seem to not be many of them, but prove me wrong! all i know of is Sungirl, but she has not made many songs or done many remixes. many thanks, love and peace....airic

583869[/snapback]

Mussy Moody

http://www.parvati-records.com/mussymoody.html

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Mussy+Moody

- Krell

maybe she is both? ;)

:D

583895[/snapback]

a shemale :ph34r:Posted Image

Weird, rubbish, retarded. It's all the same. I've not looked back since becoming a rampant homosexual.

583903[/snapback]

does your irish girlfriend know that?

Guest Elysium

also Dali

but she is producer only in her dreams compared with miranda  B)

583905[/snapback]

I can not help it I got to burst the "bubble" and probably make some hardcore Miranda fans a bit dissapointed.

Here's the deal. If she ever produced one track of her own i would be surprised ;)

I can not help it I got to burst the "bubble" and probably make some hardcore Miranda fans a bit dissapointed.

Here's the deal.  If she ever produced one track of her own i would be surprised ;)

583966[/snapback]

So, you say that Lazar made all her tracks ? :unsure:

Guest Elysium

So, you say that Lazar made all her tracks ?  :unsure:

583993[/snapback]

You said it ;)

I am not sure what she does today but in the past I know from reliable sources (artists who worked with her) that he was the brain behind the music. Like a female version of Sven Väth who used Ralf Hildenbeutel. Not that they are comparable IMO :)

Edited by Elysium

You said it ;)

I am not sure what she does today but in the past I know from reliable sources (artists who worked with her) that he was the brain behind the music. Like a female version of Sven Väth who used Ralf Hildenbeutel.  Not that they are comparable IMO :)

583994[/snapback]

Hah, but I exactly see your point... I always wondered how Sven Väth managed to get away with it... and for Miranda, ever since I've heard Lucy In Space with Diamonds I suspected something cause that is actually the same style ! :D

Hah, but I exactly see your point... I always wondered how Sven Väth managed to get away with it... and for Miranda, ever since I've heard Lucy In Space with Diamonds I suspected something cause that is actually the same style ! :D

583997[/snapback]

<off topic>

The way I see Sven Väth is that he is a man behind a lot of things, whether it's music, parties or labels. He gets stuff done and is good at making people do what he wants to be done.

Perhaps he was the muse when making music, throwing ideas all over the place. From what I've seen of him, he is a very energetic person with a great imagination.

</off topic>