Talpa - Cindarella [ Sundance Rec ]

Finnaly i can say that i have finished my second album wich will be called Cindarella. This time something different came out from my studio.

There will be 9 trax + bonus track.

Tracklist:

01. Intro

02. And Then Suddenly

03. Detectives on the run

04. When The Somberness Become A Game

05. Handamde Dreams

06. Out For Salvation

07. I can Make Full ON Too (Animal Instict Edit)

08. It's Just Her Game

09. Anybody seen my intro?

10. Cindarella

11. BONUS TRACK

and couple of samples :

http://www.talpa.info/Talpa-Detectives_On_The_Run.mp3

http://www.talpa.info/Talpa-When_The_Sombe...come_A_Game.mp3

Good news! :) The samples sound very good, I like the first track a bit better. Funky stuff...

Guest Cosmogenesis

Good news! :) The samples sound very good, I like the first track a bit better. Funky stuff...

583627[/snapback]

I prefer the second extract, I find it more psychedelic than the first one which sounds more like a mixture of traditionnal and funky music with some psy elements.

Good work btw and I notice a complete different groove for this second album.

samples sound great!

Is the label confirmed? Looks like he hasn't talked to franny about this .. but I don't think he'll release it anywhere else :)

• 2 weeks later...

Based on the samples and how much I love the previous album, there is no way in hell that I wouldn't get this album as soon as it's released. :D

Detectives on the Run: A nice groovy bassline. Great percussion as usual. The voice/siren thing is rather trippy I like the clarinet-type instrument that seems to float about mischievously through the track. The melodies have definately improved and matured a lot! Something about this song definately reminds me of Detectives. Kind of like a Pink Panther vibe or something. I like it!

When the Somberness Become a Game: Something a bit faster now! Nice trippy sounds flying about. Awesome choir sounds and other synths give this track a nice epic feel and a sense of urgency! I recognise one of the trippy voices from Four Leaved Clovers, but it's ok, because it's such a cool sound!

So essentially, I am very pleased with these samples and the direction this new album appears to be taking! The style has definately changed since the first album, and become more refined. These two tracks plus Four Leaved Clovers seem to have a very strong style, as opposed to The Art of Being Non, where most of the tracks were very different (which I loved). The melodies have changed alot from the first one. Instead of the simpler, repeated melodies, their are more complex melodic arrangements. Making it sound more like regular music (like classical) instead of psytrance, which is great! The use or more regular instruments rather than synths contributes to this aswell.

Hopefully there'll also be some more twisted and psychedelic tracks on this album like Trust No Goblin. I hope that even though the style has become more focussed, that there will be a good variety of different styles like the last album too. I cannot wait to get my hands on it! :D

Label is confirmed, sundance records.

i am really glad u like the samples so far...

Flora will sing again in one track...Cindarella, but still got nothing from her..girls :)

Name of the album will be as it was originally, when the sombernes becomes a game.

New web site is under construction and will be up very very soon.

All samples from the second album, including samples from some

future compilations.

Flora will sing again in one track...Cindarella, but still got nothing from her..girls :)

Name of the album will be as it was originally, when the sombernes becomes a game.

future compilations.

593164[/snapback]

Keep it up man! The Samples sound really interesting :D

future compilations.

593164[/snapback]

Hurry! :)

Too chaotic for me, I dont like the style, but great to see that there is going to be another quality release on Sun Dance (Taste doesnt always matter!!).

I like what I hear on these extracts more than the previous album from Talpa though, and I am really looking forward to hear the final product!

Hope you surprise me in a positive way Mr. Talpa! :) :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

Too chaotic for me, I dont like the style, but great to see that there is going to be another quality release on Sun Dance (Taste doesnt always matter!!).

I like what I hear on these extracts more than the previous album from Talpa though, and I am really looking forward to hear the final product!

Hope you surprise me in a positive way Mr. Talpa! :) :)

596141[/snapback]

I agree with u, Nemo. I'm not convinced at 100% about this new style. Personnaly, I would like to listen more tracks with a similar style and atmosphere like "back to dreaming" for example, which was really amazing, especially with those subtle flutes and its special climax. But let's wait the final result. :)

• 7 months later...