The offiicial I love Talamasca thread...

Guest The Journey Man Project

i don't think that we should compare.

for me these artists have no appeal on me.just listened to 3 tracks from derango and just stopped it.it's untolerable.

but nevertheless he has an ability of making weird dark tracks->that give me headache personally.

if i want dark i'll listen to cydonia,tim,four carry nuts etc.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it easy for you to be in your life EVEN 1 time specific? everytime u said " i know many"

"many others".... :rolleyes:

587032[/snapback]

lol.. so you want me to list each on of them, all of them people you don't know... :huh: that's why i said it's getting ridiculoys

for me these artists have no appeal on me.just listened to 3 tracks from derango and just stopped it.it's untolerable.

but nevertheless he has an ability of making weird dark tracks->that give me headache personally.

587033[/snapback]

jump to track 6 - the poisonous square.. :D

anyways hehe i respect your opinion because you understand that some people like this different style of psychedelia as you said although its not your taste...

;)

Guest Rezwalker

587033[/snapback]

that's right :)B)

ok enough! i prefer to go back On topic :D

peace guys!

i am leaving.

anyway derango from what i have listened is quality dark trance in comparison with others nowadays.

587037[/snapback]

cya around

Who knows maybe one day you get into derango's music..

And yes it has nothing to do with generic typical dark psy, i don't like most of the pretentious dark/hard stuff , i've said that in the past

Huh, Rezzzie, you've gone too far... and even though I UNDERSTAND your years of psychedelic experience, I am still here with Gnome that perception of psychedelic music is completely individual and yet some artists made defined psychedelic stuff, there were MANY others from different genres doing psychedelic twists everywhere... you can hear in almost most of electronic music nowadays some psychedelic parts, that even last for few seconds, not everything defined as psychedelic is strictly psychedelic.

Hence, I do find Derango psychedelic and even though it is not the same level of psychedelia as before, there are still MANY psychedelic sounds and twists. Basically, everything that is twitching and playing with your brain could be called psychedelic.

So, really, stop being so LOCKED in the past man, I see your points about being experienced in this field, listening to it for years and years absorbing and it is a valid thing, but you can't judge someone's perception of music according to the years of listening, it is just narrow minded.

When I was smaller, starting listening to this music in 1995, I was aware of many guys listening to various kind of electronic music much before me, when I started I was still teenager, like all of us here, we all started from some beginning, you can't judge nick cause he started later, cause he is still 18 yrs old, so I say he started around the same time as us, so his opinion is for sure valid, even the same as ours ( the 'experienced' ones as Rez would say ).

BTW, Gnome , Warming The Luna Park is hell of a track. :D;)

My god...the stupidity…. is killing me

First of all, rezwalker, psychedelic is relative, it is individual and you can’t change that

Stop focusing with Forest is psychedelic or not by comparing with your old school goa standards

This is not, by the way, something unusual. There is always some goa freak that thinks that goa is the only psychedelic electronic music in existence

The truth is that, people were having psychedelic experiences out of electronic music way before Goa started

Psychedelic is not a formula, it’s a “feeling”…That’s why so many people have gone thru a techno party and had a psychedelic experience out of those repetitive mechanical noises, which is quite indulging as I see it

So, Derango can be psychedelic, as many others.

You don’t see it because you relate this feeling with a formulated equation of frequencies synthesized in a cheesy 303 synth and an eight arm elephant coming out of its ears

Personally, the only thing that gives me more headache than Derango is Psykovsy, or Ka-Sol. I indeed can't stand that digital diarrhea. My 150BPM+ days are far gone as my youth faded away. But i think that the people that enjoy it have all the rights for it and they are by no means inferior to you Rezwalker or anybody else who's "in scene" for years. The only one who is pathetic here is you that tries to force his wrong opinions on everybody else. Got it?

Guest Rezwalker

@ seraph : u said "u can't judge someone's perception of music"

well u have any comment about that? "Gnome: So keep that opinion for yourself" ??

so next time begore u try to give me advises just give the same advises and to your friends! besides that, i just want to remind to Gnome and to u his negative posts to almost all goa threads with comments like "waste of time" "goa is dead" etc etc (the same person now is telling me "keep your opinion for your self) :lol: ...oh yes..because gnome is our friend we cannot give him advises! right!

and im not locked in to past. i just can't accept that derango and other forest crappers deserves to call themselves artists in the same level as well known respected artists with REAL music knowledge.

@stalker the only stupidity here is yours, cause i know u are talking like this way because i "dare" to express different opinion to your good friend nick inzomniac ;)

@Frontier-PSYCHOPATH : the only pathetic that i know these days is the israeli pilots who killing innocent childs. plz try to hide your hate even for 1 day in your life.

I see your points about being experienced in this field, listening to it for years and years absorbing and it is a valid thing, but you can't judge someone's perception of music according to the years of listening, it is just narrow minded.

When I was smaller, starting listening to this music in 1995, I was aware of many guys listening to various kind of electronic music much before me, when I started I was still teenager, like all of us here, we all started from some beginning, you can't judge nick cause he started later, cause he is still 18 yrs old, so I say he started around the same time as us, so his opinion is for sure valid, even the same as ours ( the 'experienced' ones as Rez would say ).

B)

Guest Rezwalker

587494[/snapback][/right]

hahaha what happened? where is your personal opinion? u are so καθυστερημενος και χρησιμοποιεις αλλονων αποψεις? lol

καλα εισαι για λυπηση πρεζακι :)

B)

587494[/snapback]

hahaha what happened? where is your personal opinion? u are so καθυστερημενος και χρησιμοποιεις αλλονων αποψεις? lol

καλα εισαι για λυπηση πρεζακι :)

587501[/snapback]

:lol:

[translation: u are so retarded and use others' opinions? lol [ :huh: ]

I feel sorry/pitty for you junkie :)

[ :blink::huh: ]

Guest Rezwalker

ACTION,ACTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I love his old project Transwave,this his new music is SHIT!

PEACE

587510[/snapback]

will c :) cheers Ludak. ziveli B)

Guest Rezwalker

[translation: u are so retarded and use others' opinions? lol [ :huh: ]

I feel sorry/pitty for you junkie :)

[ :blink:  :huh: ]

587507[/snapback]

so? who's asking from u translation? B)