The offiicial I love Talamasca thread...

Guest The Journey Man Project

ok so Talamsca has definitely been around for quite a bit... and he has steadilyprogressed with the scene... and I must say that his more recent releases on Mind Control and other labels in the last 3 years have just been mind blowing amazing in the progression!! o I just want to give a big thumbs to Talamasca and hope there is a helluva lot more to come!!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some of my fav talamasca trax:

come on

psychedelic knights

magnetic fields

telepathic atmosphere

the hunted becomes the hunter

time simulation

leo

the flow remix

speaking robot

T.B or not to be (with spacecat)

3 smoking gorillas (feat yuman and ben-j)

:D I quite the rosewell track off french connection... uber cheesey but damn nice...

Yeah, I really LOVED Talamasca until ZODIAC. Everything from there, including that album went downhill...

Shame cause he is such a good producer and fantastic DJ. :unsure:<_<

in 2003 he played a set at Atlas mountains in Morocoo when sun was coming up

and it was a blinding welcoming the sun music I really appreciated that

I do not listen him mostly

but jungle storm was one of the first I heard from him years back

and thats what I said, if you want to meet his music that is a proper introduction

he had some nice tunes, including sinai :)

Guest Elysium

i agree that he's been going dowhill since zodiac... i find his latest tunes very cheezy and uninspired...

583548[/snapback]

is it ok to say that I think it went downhill for Lestat even before Zodiac ?? :ph34r:

of course Elysium, you can say what you like B) I respekt your opinion even if I 150% don't agree... but then, I never have claimed full on style to be psytrance, I like to think of it is as a bit more of relly well made general trance... better than standard club trance, but not psytrance... and it has it's moments outdoors at sunrise... each to their own ;)

Guest Elysium

of course Elysium, you can say what you like  B)  I respekt your opinion even if I 150% don't agree... but then, I never have claimed full on style to be psytrance, I like to think of it is as a bit more of relly well made general trance... better than standard club trance, but not psytrance... and it has it's moments outdoors at sunrise... each to their own  ;)

583556[/snapback]

I think the word you was looking for was "taste" ;)