How many people

Lu Bu

i converted nobody :)

i tryied to convert my "vegetarian" friends but nobody got freak :) of coz they like some tunes for example astral projection searching for ufos , hallucinogen - neuro fluoro sponge but nobody want to go partying with me etc :(

yeah

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Elysium

I never understood the idea of wanting to convert anyone into the music you like.

The beauty of taste is that it's individual.

Guest Elysium

I took Majoony to her first psy festivals / parties. She only really likes the chill out / dubby stuff though.

582804[/snapback]

I rather take a girl to a R'n'B party and grind against her ass on the dancefloor... MTV style!

5 so far... But its NOT easy, I tell ya.

I always start with Shpongle.. So far my brother and a mate of mine has seen the light, but not many people get it. Ozric Tentacles seem to do the trick every time. No luck with Hallucinogen so far, except with Stretchtastic - it made my boss go ballistic. It was hilarious :P But most of my Posford-tunes makes people´s faces turn funny (not in a good way)... sadly <_<

Yup, my proud little crusade carries on... I have plenty of tricks up my sleeve :)

Your a good man, you know why? Because you did the right thing.. no amazing deed should go un-noticed, and you know what since im in such a good mood right now its your lucky day. Tell me what you want, i get it for you.  B)

582691[/snapback]

a cold beer would be nice,thank you!

I hope it is a joke  :lol: i don't think I am that crazy about goa music to react like this :P and i don't think california sunshine or whatever goa or psy artist are the best way to get you in the mood :D (i don't like music during sex anyway).

As far as i am concerned, i "converted" 2 of my friends, one who was into electronic music, and one who was not. Another friend of me gave it a try, but he didn't really like and found it too repetitve, of course i tried with Mahadeva, he said that it was good, but after 4 minutes that it comes to repetitve. I guess he's right. He tried to convert me to his music too, but it didn't convince me either. Different people different taste.

582731[/snapback]

haha its not a joke!

i was willing to turn it off though,but she didnt like me telling her to fuck off. but it was a joking fuck off. she was just an attention whore. the kind that get you all hot and ready and then leave and make you cool off by yourself.

a class A bitch. :angry:

Just a cold beer? How about we do it proper and i hook up a keg with california sunshine playing and some lovely ladies who woulndt mind either of the two at the same time and maybe more? :D

to answer the question...

none

maybe woke a few's interest because of my enthousiasm always

but no....

irritating music!... :angry::rolleyes:

and i really don't mind...

the few people i"ve seen getting some more interested in psymusic are more getting innit for the coolness and the streetcredebillity of the dope issues then for the magic of the scene and the love for the music, soo

peace

Just a cold beer? How about we do it proper and i hook up a keg with california sunshine playing and some lovely ladies who woulndt mind either of the two at the same time and maybe more? :D

583124[/snapback]

that sounds like a good plan!!! you bring the ladies and the beer,i'll bring the california sunshine! :D

my Ataraxia album will convert all the people ;) lots of new people . yes , there will be no fullon things in my album , relax...

yes suntrip will release it...

when? its still in production ;)

no more secrets revealed.

583182[/snapback]

So, seeing the name of the album, I can suspect that it will be chill ? :D:rolleyes::P

Just this one guy who was my flat mate in college .. wasnt goa i played for him , it was a wrecked machines track , starts off solidly and is farking melodious *forgetting the name* .. anyway he now goes around telling people he likes brazilian trance :)